• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Meet the new 2016 LA Ram Cheerleaders...

CgS_vC0UEAEH-ja.jpg:large

I guess I'm a dolphins fan for another year.

squicken

Well. Woke up to all of Houston flooded. Telling everyone to stay home. My folks have an inch of water in their house. It's supposed to keep raining for like 2 more days
E: at least the Texans cut Hoyer. Maybe the rain gods will be appeased

Good morning everyone.. How are we all doing?

Also isn't the Mock Draft supposed to be today?

I'm gonna save Cleveland.. :)
No, I won't :(

He won't add me to steam. ):

To be fair, you never added him on Xbox. He's just returning the favor.

In the end Trejo is forever a slave to the booty.
Too bad the booty doesn't love him back

English, motherfucker, do you speak it?

Cause I don't
Well you can write it rather well.

I nominate Dega, he won't die on us like Mech unless we leave chocolate on the floor.
Or onions.. Or cabbage.. Or anything normal individuals like.

Sports On Earth has a great article about the anonymity of scouts comments on players. Good read, though Daniel Jeremiah kind of blows the doors off any accountability ever happening -

Daniel Jeremiah said:
"The media and the general public ... a quote will come out from an anonymous scout, just ripping a player, which I totally don't agree with," said Jeremiah. "I don't think that's your place to trash a kid. I don't believe in that. And the second part is, they'll get railed at for not putting their name on it. And I'm thinking, 'You do realize that if any scout puts his name on something like that, he's done. He's fired. It's over.' And he might be shut out around the league, because he has a reputation as a guy who talks to the media. So, that's not even feasible. It's not happening."

Here's the latest list that I have. Feel free to correct me if this is not up to date:

AFC

East

Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins - Chris, SkLa
New England Patriots - AHAHAHAHAHHA
New York Jets - Fox318

North

Baltimore Ravens - Nakazato, BaltimoreLarry
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns - FloydtheFathead
Pittsburgh Steelers - AngmarsKing701, chuckddd

South

Houston Texans - Mech, Dega
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans

West

Denver Broncos
Kansas City Chiefs
Oakland Raiders - Beach, McKenzie, OfficerRob
San Diego Chargers

NFC

East

Dallas Cowboys - Farooq, CrocMother
New York Giants - Futurevoid, Striker, Draxal, BigAT
Philadelphia Eagles - Hindl, yankeehater, Jabee
Washington Redskins

North

Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions - Kastrioti
Green Bay Packers -brentech
Minnesota Vikings

South

Atlanta Falcons - RBH
Carolina Panthers
New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Syrinx

West

Arizona Cardinals
Los Angeles Rams - Fantomex
San Francisco 49ers - Doomsayer, bigosc2k
Seattle Seahawks - cdyhybrid

I'll set 25 minutes for more volunteers to join. If not, the mock will officially begin at 10:15AM EST.

Rules:

1. No trades (sorry)
2. Folks should be picking who they think their front office would select. No who YOU would select. Try to make the best consensus pick possible.
3. Once a team is on the clock - they have 3 hours to make their selection. If no selection is made after the 3 hours is up, it turns into a consensus pick and all NFL-GAF will be able to chime in.
4. Teams with no representation is an automatic NFL-GAF consensus pick. Those teams will have two hours to arrive at a consensus before moving to the next pick.
5. Team reps should do a short write-up justifying their pick. It doesn't have to be war and peace the NFL edition. Just tell us your thinking.

That's it!

Top Bottom