• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

I feel worse for Bowser

He saw the Panthers lose the SB in person
He saw UNC lose the National Championship in person
He's seeing the Hornets get swept

He's having the worst sports year of all time.
Damn poor you guys. Made it to the Super Bowl, NCAA championship, and NBA playoffs. Damn, Fuck! Sorry for the sports hardships breh.
Down to anal
Nothing wrong with alittle Butt fun..

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Time for the triple post.

Why is it that 90% of criticisms in every movie thread are copied verbatim from popular movie critics and podcasts?

Do people have no shame?

GAF has the worst tastes in movies and eats their burgers with a knife and fork...

Reading and hearing what critics have to say has retroactively ruined movies for me by pointing out shit that sucks or is incoherent.

The vast majority of movies I feel entertained by and that's really what I'm going for in the end. Kill two hours of my life by engaging me with action, titties, suspense, etc. and we're good.

The only time I go to read opinions on movies is when I watch something that is universally praised and...I don't get it. I remember Avatar being one of the most obvious cases where I got out of it thinking "I do not understand the hype at all".

DMczaf

u DTA brah?

Down to anal

BTSwUb6IQAAQnkn.jpg

I feel worse for Bowser

He saw the Panthers lose the SB in person
He saw UNC lose the National Championship in person
He's seeing the Hornets get swept

He's having the worst sports year of all time.

I have a hard time feeling bad for anyone who can make it to the Super Bowl and the NCAA National Championship game in the same year!

Bread

Banned
us boston fans just went over a year without a championship, that's gotta be one of the worst years ever.

Feb 2015 - now with nothing to show for it

Gobias

Banned
Kimmy Schmidt isn't anything amazing but it's enjoyable. It's very tonally similar to 30 Rock so that should let you know if you'd like it

Top Bottom