• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
FV, you should probably start a new thread when the mock starts.

Also, Fanto lives in LA, so I'm guessing he won't be awake until around noon.

Here's the latest list that I have. Feel free to correct me if this is not up to date:

I'll set 25 minutes for more volunteers to join. If not, the mock will officially begin at 10:15AM EST.

Rules:

1. No trades (sorry)
2. Folks should be picking who they think their front office would select. No who YOU would select. Try to make the best consensus pick possible.
3. Once a team is on the clock - they have 3 hours to make their selection. If no selection is made after the 3 hours is up, it turns into a consensus pick and all NFL-GAF will be able to chime in.
4. Teams with no representation is an automatic NFL-GAF consensus pick. Those teams will have two hours to arrive at a consensus before moving to the next pick.
5. Team reps should do a short write-up justifying their pick. It doesn't have to be war and peace the NFL edition. Just tell us your thinking.

That's it!

Added the quote so it's at the top of the page.

Duxxy3

Here's the latest list that I have. Feel free to correct me if this is not up to date:

I'll set 25 minutes for more volunteers to join. If not, the mock will officially begin at 10:15AM EST.

Rules:

1. No trades (sorry)
2. Folks should be picking who they think their front office would select. No who YOU would select. Try to make the best consensus pick possible.
3. Once a team is on the clock - they have 3 hours to make their selection. If no selection is made after the 3 hours is up, it turns into a consensus pick and all NFL-GAF will be able to chime in.
4. Teams with no representation is an automatic NFL-GAF consensus pick. Those teams will have two hours to arrive at a consensus before moving to the next pick.
5. Team reps should do a short write-up justifying their pick. It doesn't have to be war and peace the NFL edition. Just tell us your thinking.

That's it!

In the 2nd, 3rd, 6th and 7th the Patriots select the best running back Rutgers player available.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

Rules:

1. No trades (sorry)

That's it!

List is sort of outdated. I have Buffalo, for instance. Some other folks seem to be missing.

Rules:

1. No trades (sorry)

That's it!

I have one that has a few more names added, it's in my post history I'll post it when I get to work (one hour)

MechDX

Houston right now:
CgU-S01UAAAQ_0q.jpg:large

Wienke and Dega? You know the drill!

CgU-DDNUYAAxBge.jpg:large

Bacon and cheese Whataburger, whatasized with half cut tea

Fantomex

FV, you should probably start a new thread when the mock starts.

Also, Fanto lives in LA, so I'm guessing he won't be awake until around noon.

Added the quote so it's at the top of the page.

Ive been jamed at work with a big project. Ive got my write up already done for the draft.

There are a lot of LA 5's in that picture

Lot of them moved from St Louis. I heard on the down low that next year their wont be a sympathy relocation vote.

Top Bottom