• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrikan

I didn't even look until you posted that. Well, duh. I'm dumb. CSN works.

I'm new to the area. We lived in the Rockies blackout zone previously and never missed a thing. ;)

Cool. You'll also find your new NBA team there. ;)

how has Vue been for you? Does your ISP have Data Caps?

Really? I hope this isn't the case for the Cubs later tonight. I thought blackouts dont count for national telecasts unless the Giants game is on a local channel too?

I think it's the local channel deal. I've watched plenty of national games in the past.

Cool. You'll also find your new NBA team there. ;)

how has Vue been for you? Does your ISP have Data Caps?

No data caps, and Vue has been spectacular. Maybe one minor hiccup a week for a second, and my wife uses it often while I'm at work. It's far better than Sling for us.

I like it during football and basketball season, but from April to November I'm pretty set with MLB.tv. Just depends on what all you watch. If I was a Giants/Warriors fan, I'd definitely get it. We saw a ton of Warriors games this year.

BigAT

Melancon let's see you earn that check.

Thinking the same thing.

giphy.gif

Madbum!!!!

2nd HR of the game. Best hitting pitcher, ever!

This bothers me.

Madison Bumgarner - .542 career OPS, .183/.231/.311, 14 HR, 83 Hits, 453 ABs (as of yesterday)

Wes Ferrell - .797 career OPS, .280/.351/.446, 38 HR, 329 Hits, 1,176 career ABs.

Ken Brett - .698 career OPS, .262/.291/.406, 347 ABs.

Mike Hampton - .650 OPS, .246/.294/.356, 16 HR, 725 ABs.

Fucking Carlos Zambrano - .636 OPS, .238/.248/.388, 24 HR, 693 ABs

The list goes on.

Bumgarner is a decent hitting pitcher, but enough with the fucking "best hitting pitcher ever" and "should be in the HR derby" horseshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom