• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giants had 32 blown saves last year, start this year off with 2 in the first game.

Melancon with a 27.00 ERA, Law with an infinite ERA.

SF should bring back Brian Wilson.

What's Wilson up to now? Still trying to make a comeback with a knuckleball?

While they're at it, they should convince Jeremy Affeldt to come back too.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Best record in MLB, bitches.

eNUutoY.gif

Lol, that was a game. Bumgarner is... uh, pretty good.
Best and worst win gif.

I've heard of you can't win a game if you don't score. For the Giants it's you can't win a game if you can't get an out in the ninth.

Smh.

bigosc2k

Banned
It's going to be one of those years were there's plenty of run support but the bull pen will blow it, or the pitching is lights out with no run support.

Thurmon Munson ain't in, and if he ain't in Yadi ain't in.

He's a good player but holy hell.

Yadi is basically a somewhat better version of Tony Pena or Terry Kennedy. Good player, but not HOF.

Thurmon Munson ain't in, and if he ain't in Yadi ain't in.

He's a good player but holy hell.

Yadi is basically a somewhat better version of Tony Pena or Terry Kennedy. Good player, but not HOF.

A lot of it has to do with name recognition/prestige (long string of gold gloves & rep as defensive catcher) and being the face of a franchise that has seen sustained success. Staying with one team his career in a time where that doesn't happen will also help

I think he could go either way, to be honest

As a Cardinal fan, the idea of Yadi not being a sure thing HOF candidate is confusing to me. His total worth isn't quantifiable via stats. The way he directs a game, controls the staff ect is incredible, and there is no one like him.

As a Cardinal fan, the idea of Yadi not being a sure thing HOF candidate is confusing to me. His total worth isn't quantifiable via stats. The way he directs a game, controls the staff ect is incredible, and there is no one like him.

all rhetoric and the bfib effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom