• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

684560.gif

Fucking melts my plums when the Jays release a peripheral player and the Twitterverse acts like Atkins just appointed Curt Schilling as the club ambassador.

Yes, I'd rather have Goins - who can actually fill a position of need - than Upton.

Blackout rules make no sense. I can't watch this game because I'm in the Giants blackout area, even though it's on national TV. No love from MLB.tv, Vue, or the ESPN app.

Afrikan

Blackout rules make no sense. I can't watch this game because I'm in the Giants blackout area, even though it's on national TV. No love from MLB.tv, Vue, or the ESPN app.

Wait you have VUE? Doesn't that mean you have NBC Sports package? or did you not get the local CSNs for your VUE?

Anyway if you do have CSN Local, can't use the NBC Sports App? It also supports Chromecast.

That's what I'm using. If you have fam/close friend who has the local CSN Sports Channels..try getting their log in details and just use the NBC Sports App.

edit-but yes Blackout rules are stupid. Especially if you don't mind listening to a different commentary every now and then.

Wait you have VUE? Doesn't that mean you have NBC Sports package? or did you not get the local CSNs for your VUE?

Anyway if you do have CSN Local, can't use the NBC Sports App? It also supports Chromecast.

That's what I'm using.

edit-but yes Blackout rules are stupid. Especially if you don't mind listening to a different commentary every now and then.

I didn't even look until you posted that. Well, duh. I'm dumb. CSN works.

I'm new to the area. We lived in the Rockies blackout zone previously and never missed a thing. ;)

My thing is, I get blackouts. EXCEPT nationally televised games. Makes zero sense that I'm paying for ESPN and can't watch the game without CSN local. I understand being blacked out of the regional stuff. It's dumb, but I get it.

As a Royals fan out of market, MLB.tv is perfect.

bebop242

Really? I hope this isn't the case for the Cubs later tonight. I thought blackouts dont count for national telecasts unless the Giants game is on a local channel too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom