• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BarFights | Fighting game event (SSFIV AE, UMvC3) | December 11

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Mike Ross vs. Jago
Combofiend vs. MaRN
Filipino Champ vs. Justin Wong
Viscant vs. fLoE
Fanatiq vs. Clockw0rk
Noel Brown vs. Dios X

Crazy picks lets go.

Korosenai

I haven't really been a fan of street fighter, so recently I decided to try it out and I bought the 3ds version and I started playing it online. I love it. I really gained a lot of respect for the street fighter pros who make it look so easy.

It was the disgonnabgud.gif. To lazy to find another one.

I will do another match analysis instead:

FChamp vs Justin Wong

This match has me excited and you guys should be excited too. Last time these guys squared off was at Canada Cup which was a Grand Finals match and it was one of the best sets in Marvel history (came complete with a "OMG JUSTIN WWWOOOONNG 3.0" moment).
Re-watching this right now. When Chen made a comment about burning x-factor, I looked at the top of the screen and for a moment my mind was like "WHERE ARE THE BIG X'S?" I guess I'm used to the new HUD already.

Dahbomb

Re-watching this right now. When Chen made a comment about burning x-factor, I looked at the top of the screen and for a moment my mind was like "WHERE ARE THE BIG X'S?" I guess I'm used to the new HUD already.
I know right.... I had to look real hard to see if they had X factors or not.

The actual life bars I much prefer the vanilla ones. Smaller, sleaker and ordered in the correct way.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Late as usual :/
TST: Tournament Standard Timezone

I really like this 'PPV like' format: All the matchups already defined.
And some cool feuds like Jago Vs Ross ... #esports_entertainment

Dahbomb

Real talk I want to see some mouth offs. Too bad this isn't East Coast. Most players in the roster are extremely respectful.

Road

For the people in the U.S could you please post how many more hours till this event starts?

t1323655200z4.png

To use on subsequent threads: http://secondapps.com/countdown/

Not that FG events ever start on time.

Azure J

Real talk I want to see some mouth offs. Too bad this isn't East Coast. Most players in the roster are extremely respectful.

I'm watching some mixed Season's Beatings footage and RayRay vs. Marlinpie from Curleh Mustache series and can't agree more. :lol

Dahbomb

Seasons Beating was one of the best tournaments for MVC3 vanilla. EC vs WC hype, money match hype, exhibition match hype, Good vs Evil match hype... even Grand Final Phoenix vs Phoenix cr.L "best game ever" hype.

Although Season Beating is like the Mecca of Marvel. It's the ultimate salt factory, the birth of pringles and hype. Something always goes down there.

The MM Steve vs Fanatiq video for those wondering WTF

Azure J

Seasons Beating was one of the best tournaments for MVC3 vanilla. EC vs WC hype, money match hype, exhibition match hype, Good vs Evil match hype... even Grand Final Phoenix vs Phoenix cr.L "best game ever" hype.

Although Season Beating is like the Mecca of Marvel. It's the ultimate salt factory, the birth of pringles and hype. Something always goes down there.

The MM Steve vs Fanatiq video for those wondering WTF

Season's Beatings was like the one event I had no idea what to expect from it in terms of Marvel, but man, after watching the entirety of the event, every Marvel event has to live up to it in my mind. This is coming after the stupid level of hype EVO finals were. :lol

I can't find the Jago vs. Viscant FT7 though. :(

Dahbomb

Ok Marn's Captain America is definitely legit. Let's get that out of the way. Cap + Vergil is solid for sure, I know this. But I still think Vergil on anchor is lulz...

Maybe he has some tech, he seems like he has been in the lab. Captain America is IDEAL pick against Hawkeye.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Mike Ross vs. Jago
Combofiend vs. MaRN
Viscant vs. fLoE
Fanatiq vs. Clockw0rk
Noel Brown vs. Dios X

Spacebar

Mike Ross vs. Jago
Combofiend vs. MaRN
Viscant vs. fLoE
Fanatiq vs. Clockw0rk
Noel Brown vs. Dios X

Mike Ross vs. Jago
Combofiend vs. MaRN
Viscant vs. fLoE
Fanatiq vs. Clockw0rk
Noel Brown vs. Dios X

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
Has spooky ever streamed from a venue that had decent internet? Does decent internet even exist in america?

Top Bottom