• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

rugioh

Banned
I'll be damned if I lose my LEM again due to waiting out hackers. Hackers or not I'm queuing lol. I have ESEA on the side so maybe if its bad I'll lean more on that.

Ludono

what is his twitter

edit: ahahaha
panel-53581515-image-a7d6219b69c61798-320.jpeg

"Hi My Name is josh i am 19 Years Old I Enjoy Playing PC games Hopefully Going To Be Streaming As A Full Time Job one Day I Hope You Guys Enjoy The Stream Dont Forget Follow If You Like <3"

what a cunt

People That Type Like This Trigger The Fuck Out Of Me, Why Do They Feel The Need To Do This?

Thank god E-League is smart enough to let NiP vs Virtus Pro be the match they show on TV.

New audience need to be introduced to Counter-Strike with the best impression. Nothing will impress people more than seeing the Beautiful Attractive NiP players (and Pyth) plus the Good Looking and physically fit Virtus Pro players (and Snax) playing. NiP, the cleanest, best, most tactical Counter-Strike possible, and Virtus Pro, the most aggressive, most momentum based Counter-Strike. Gonna be some really good Counter-Strike.

Thanks E-league, can't wait to show my job what Counter-Strike is all about.

baby

its not vp.g2a its virtus.g2a they had to rebrand after relegation

also remember when astralis used to wait until semis to choke
the good ol days

Hixx

So what is all of your opinions of prime thus far? Is there actually less cheating? Is there higher quality teammates/communication?

It felt different for a few weeks.

But there's still plenty of cheaters (at least 3 in the last two nights) and plenty of people who love a good old meme or 60.

cHinzo

So what is all of your opinions of prime thus far? Is there actually less cheating? Is there higher quality teammates/communication?

Prime is great. Way less blatant cheaters from what I've played. Don't see 1 guy outfragging everyone hard in games lately. Teammate communication is still the same, most of the people have mics, but not much strats in MM.

Edit: won 2 games and lost one today. Last 20 games are like 15 wins, 2 ties and 3 defeats lol. Did play crappy today though. Got killed by the same dude 7 rounds in a row. &#128529; Made the map not really enjoyable.

frbrr

solo queue has improved a bit for me since prime

not as many people without mics, but smurfs are starting to pop up more and more

Starfield

Thank you NIP!

bb52f24a96.jpg

Ak Fire Serpent BS w/ 109$
ST Deagle Golden Koy w/ 105$
MW Boreal Forest Butterfly w/91$
AWP Asiimov w/ 20$
+some minor skins

Now lounge can close if they want to.

I think nip have bigger problems

impressive stats mr friberg
Time to kick Pyth.

I don't want Friberg to be kicked. :( He's such a nice guy and he's been with NiP from the beginning, but it's getting so hard to justify him.

NiP need to replace Pyth with someone like S1mple who will frag so heavy he makes up for Friberg.

baby

Time to kick Pyth.

I don't want Friberg to be kicked. :( He's such a nice guy and he's been with NiP from the beginning, but it's getting so hard to justify him.

NiP need to replace Pyth with someone like S1mple who will frag so heavy he makes up for Friberg.

they dont have to limit themselves to 1 person kicked

they dont have to limit themselves to 1 person kicked

But I don't want Xizt or Friberg to leave. :c

and let's be honest, based on past history, we know NiP would rather cut Pyth before Friberg.

and Xizt, I honestly think Xizt doesn't play that terrible to justify kicking him. Who can they get that reasonably is better than Xizt? Even when he performs bad, he isn't completely bombing it like Friberg. He just barely perform worse than a 1.00 rating. They could find a player better than Friberg, but Xizt would be a harder one.

Fuck man, this NiP is hard. :( I don't even like Pyth the same way I liked Allu haha...

Ludono

It felt different for a few weeks.

But there's still plenty of cheaters (at least 3 in the last two nights) and plenty of people who love a good old meme or 60.

I think all the cheaters have yet to be weeded out, but it's definitely improved drastically. Memer's don't bother me, derankers or toxic Russians are worse.

solo queue has improved a bit for me since prime

not as many people without mics, but smurfs are starting to pop up more and more

People without mics are generally 1/5, or they just don't talk I don't know. But generally communication has been good. I actually was bottom fragging one game and one angry Polish dude on my team was toxic as fuck about it (he was right above me incidently) and the rest of my team told me to mute him and "don't worry, you got this". Weirdly supportive team mates throw me off.

Smurfs don't bother me AS much because I play around the LE-LEM level, so there the disparity isn't as great as say, if I were Silver against a Global smurf. Plus these guys are still legit so you just have to learn to play better, even if it is frustrating at times.

Hixx

Oh look who it is, Mr "I'm too "BUSY" watching ANIME AND DREAMING OF ANIMALS THAT CAN SWEAT"

NOT TOO BUSY TO POST IN THE THREAD THO

Top Bottom