• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Any of you guys live in California and plan on going to IEM Oakland?

I just realized Oakland is only 13 miles from San Fransisco, and since I got family in San Fran, the trip would be super cheap for me. Could just room with my family the whole time.

If NiP get invited, I'll most definitely be attending IEM Oakland. If anyone here is going, let me know if you're interested in meeting up. c:

But careful guys, if you meet up he might lie to you just to get your (imaginary) number

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=209722554
I'd never lie to you fam.

For the record. I never contacted her again lmao. After we texted and I said I'd hang out with her on Thursday, I texted her saying I suddenly had to work because my Co-worker's Family Member died, and I couldn't make it. She texted me a bit after that. But I stopped responding.

I just couldn't in my heart know I'd start a relationship based off lies. And I ain't telling her the truth cause then she'd think I'm a lying fuck.

I'd rather be a liar than have her know I'm a liar. 😥

GAF I fucked up. 😫

at least there was no mention of the terrible affliction so many imaginary girls are burdened with, short hair.

True.

GAF I'm bad at relationships. 😓

Least I got you fam. 💜💓💜💓

Nice smoke play. Nice play in general.

Played three games in a row and somehow had my worst ever game in the middle but smashed the other two :/

BwbUYKh.jpg

2FGwwDz.jpg

xc3M7vb.jpg

got those two kills in the 17th round too.

edit - also after waiting for ever for an ace, I got a 1v5 earlier.
yes I know they knew they had already won and were just fucking about :(

plus a random 1v3 :D

rugioh

Banned
Dunno why you guys wanna be global so bad. LE prime games have been quality for me this week. Even when my team is getting whooped first half noone flames or tilts which I found very strange. Then we can make a run second half and either win or come close to it.

baby

i was thinking about playing this game more again so i visited the subreddit to stop myself and i saw the weirdest thing

redditors are actually agreeing that we need to bring back demo review bans. this shit is insane. we should actually also start prosecuting communists and burning witches too

rugioh

Banned
i was thinking about playing this game more again so i visited the subreddit to stop myself and i saw the weirdest thing

redditors are actually agreeing that we need to bring back demo review bans. this shit is insane. we should actually also start prosecuting communists and burning witches too

Now that CS is basically in an "off-season" people are just trying to make shit to talk about. Gambling and cheating is the new meme so if you aren't playing the game I'd just come back in September when the leagues and majors start to kick off again.

Hixx

That reminds me.

PreematureQuickee, what are your current feelings on Taylor Swift being #ethered by the internet, with many social media #influencers claiming she is "over"? Will she take the "L" or whatever the opposite of this so called "L" is?

fellowkids.png

Everyone will forget about it in a week. It's pretty ridiculous how many people are attacking her all of a sudden though. The idea that she is over cause she fucked up once and not even in a major way is hilarious. She should apologise though cause she/her PR team has clearly lied her way through this whole Kanye thing. She just keeps changing her story each time she gets called out. She deserves to be called out but not insulted the way she has been. It's been like 10 years and this is her first major fuck up.

Hixx

maybe he imported French ones

-

When you get an obvious wallhacker in warmup, check his profile and he's from Leeds and you're CERTAIN he's cheating.

And, he was. Fuck this game.

frbrr

what's the name of that site that sends unwanted dick pics from a billion different accounts to someone on twitter?
i have a feeling leeds guy might enjoy it

Hixx

what is his twitter

edit: ahahaha
panel-53581515-image-a7d6219b69c61798-320.jpeg

"Hi My Name is josh i am 19 Years Old I Enjoy Playing PC games Hopefully Going To Be Streaming As A Full Time Job one Day I Hope You Guys Enjoy The Stream Dont Forget Follow If You Like <3"

what a cunt

Top Bottom