• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mythical Pokemon being distributed throughout 2016

This is probably pretty late in the game, but does anyone have any used Genesect code cards? I have my own, but I'm interested in the actual cards for my own collection. I save all the little giveaway cards for promotions like these.

Please let me know if you do!

Soule

I have 2 Australian Genesect codes if anyone needs. If you have a spare Manaphy that will complete my pokedex but not necessary.

All codes are NA codes.

I have 12 Arceus codes. Expires November 30, 2016
I have 2 Volcanion codes. Expires January 31, 2017
I have 16 Genesect codes. Expires February 28, 2017

PMs only. First come first serve. I will answer when I can.

All codes have been given away. Sorry.

FireVoa

All codes are NA codes.

Thank you so much silent. I really appreciate the codes.

All codes are NA codes.

All codes have been given away. Sorry.

Thanks again!

Lucario765

Neo Member
I have two Arceus codes, two Volcanion codes, and three Genesect codes for giveaway. All are NA codes. Send me a PM please; I really don't want these codes to go to waste. If someone is willing to breed their starter since I picked Popplio, that would be appreciated (but not necessary). : )

Edit: Volcanion codes gone.
Edit: Arceus codes gone.
Edit: Genesect codes gone.

Final Edit: All codes are gone!

Ezalc

can't wait for the last one of these... been a hassle trying to make sure i grab each of these this year

Tell me about it, imagine for us that don't live in countries where they give the codes out in stores. Sure is fun having to beg around, thanks gamefreak.

Bouniter

I have 2 spare EU Volcanion codes to give away, the next 2 Pokemon related puns quoting this post catch them (the worse the better).

Edit: Both have been snatched up.

mclem

I don't suppose anyone still has a spare EU (UK, if necessary) Genesect, do they? I thought they'd do the sensible thing and end on a Friday, so I was rather disappointed when I turned up in-store.

Anyone have a spare US Genesect code??? 3 would be the best thing ever. I was giving them out to users here that at the end I forgot to get 3 for my siblings and I. All the stores here know I got them heh heh..

DumbNameD

Two Arceus (US Gamestop) codes (Expires November 30, 2016)
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Arceus (US Gamestop) codes. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1169553.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Arceus (NA) #1 -- MB-65D64E8B1B102468 - Taken by TheSeks. 4 entrants total.
Arceus (NA) #2 -- MB-3FDF4C617288BBDA - Taken by The Hermit. 2 entrants total.

t1480479442z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1169553.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Arceus #3 -- MB-D97917DB72E37599 - Taken by OnFire331. 1 entrants total.
Arceus #2 -- MB-DA0B4CECCFF95D8F - Taken by Treythalomew. 1 entrants total.
Arceus #1 -- MB-3324BE2BBB14D12B - Taken by shadow2810. 1 entrants total.
Arceus #4 -- MB-7ED97CA6F74AE9DE - Taken by Ashodin. 1 entrants total.

t1480472362z1.png

Damax

Neo Member
I have two extra NA Volcanion codes for whoever needs them:

A6Z72UJRFH8DWCJ0 (last digit might be a zero or letter O I can't tell)
A6Z72UXRUG7RX8K5

EndMerit

I have a spare EU Arceus code that's probably expiring in next few hours.

E65Z WT98 XD?Q HNQY

Lurkers have to guess that missing letter/number. Members can just quote this post to see it. Clock's ticking :)

Top Bottom