• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Yankee loss to a team they should have taken 2 out of 3. I don't know what to make of this team anymore.

Clone Aaron Judge a few more times

Lineup card:
1. Aaron Judge
2. Aaron Judge
3. Aaron Judge
4. Aaron Judge
5. Aaron Judge
6. Aaron Judge
7. Aaron Judge
8. Aaron Judge
9. Aaron Judge

Line_HTX

Outside of Friday and Joe Muswho? Thanks, Mariners!

Also, Ichiro becomes oldest player to start in center field since 1900. Amazing.

Kjs16Ll.gif

Chris R

Oh, it appears the Mariners got fucked over today by the Umps and New York, nevermind the Astros...

At least that series is over

Mortemis

Banned
We outscored the astros in this series 17 to 16! So much for the best team in baseball.

Yeah we lost the series 2 to 1 but let's not worry about that.

I usually lurk but holy shit.

I was at the Corey Seager bobblehead night when they hit 3 back to back to back homers to win it. I thought that was gonna be hard to top in terms of improbable games.

This game was magical. 25 games over .500...I know it is June, and the Doyers have broken my heart late in the season before but man, is this fun.

☺️☺️☺️

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
A real obituary in the richman times.
“Pat,” age 68, passed away peacefully at home, June 20, 2017, after watching the Washington Nationals relief pitchers blow yet another lead. Beloved father and husband, longtime attorney, former U.S. Navy Navigator and avid baseball fan and player. Join in a celebration of his life July 2, 6 to 8 p.m., at the SCA Clubhouse, 9601 Redbridge Rd., 23236. In lieu of flowers, send “donations” to the “Nationals Bullpen Fund.”
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/06/nationals-fan-obituary-bullpen-blowing-lead-patrick-killebrew/amp

BFIB

Mo "This team can be really good, but they have to get going soon."

This team has barely been above shitty for a year and a half now. We are 12 games out of a WC but still 5.5 games from the division, clouding this ownerships judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom