• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese fans pick the most handsome Pokémon. And the winner is....

maxcriden

600px-150mewtwo.png.jpg

Charmander was Japanese college student's and ANN readers' favorite original starter Pokémon but gamers had a different pick when it came to the "most handsome." Plenty of attention is given to cute Pokémon, but a different set of criteria is considered when picking a handsome team of fighters.
Full results include:
1.Mewtwo
2.Lugia
3.Charizard
4.Lucario
5.Suicune
6.Scyther
7.Ninetails
8.Arcanine
9.Darkrai
10.Machamp
11.Scizor
12.Garchomp
13.Gyarados
14.Absol
15.Houndoom
16.Rayquaza
17.Groudon
18.Latios
19.Fearow
20.Zoroark

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/int...tizens-pick-the-most-handsome-pokemon/.100843

Via GoNintendo

I don't know all these Pokémon, but Dragonite is very handsome. He got robbed. ;__;

tumblr_m2izhwaujw1r3wh74o6_500.gif

dragonite4_fossil.jpg

I dunno if "handsome" is a word I'd use to describe Mewtwo.

Cool, awesome, badass, sure. But handsome...?

mr. mime was robbed

Espada

Mewtwo? Really a lot of the other pokemon on that list definitely trump it if "handsome" is the criteria we're rating them by. Arcanine and Rayquaza alone, runs laps around him in terms of looks.

Rayquaza and Zoroark made it to the list? That's more than good enough for me! But yeah, I can see why the top one is it is right now. You can't really beat that.

Dark_castle

I think the Japanese think of it as cool "kakoi" rather than handsome? Cool is more suited to the Pokemon, and it also means handsome while not necessarily referring to male facial characteristics of subject.

If you're a size queen you know you're all about that thick snorlax, or bust. Mewtwo is some passe tentacle shit. Might as well step your game up with Magikarp golden showers.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
I think the Japanese think of it as cool "kakoi" rather than handsome? Cool is more suited to the Pokemon, and it also means handsome while not necessarily referring to male facial characteristics of subject.

ok but which one would you fuck

Why no Stunfisk?

Judging by some of the Pokemon on the list I would assume something was lost in translation since Fearow of all things is on the list.

I see Dragonite as more cute than handsome.

I still wanted him to win since that's my favorite Pokemon .

Not shocked who won .

Kinda shocked how low absol is

Top Bottom