• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese fans pick the most handsome Pokémon. And the winner is....

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
No one was robbed. Mewtwo has class.

IIWqmBY.jpg

YzljpkZ.png

KDR_11k

Machamp looks like Dedede started lifting.

Mewtwo though... I thought he's supposed to be an abomination and I think he looks the part.

Nanashrew

Banned
Machamp looks like Dedede started lifting.

Mewtwo though... I thought he's supposed to be an abomination and I think he looks the part.

That's really mean. You should know the true power that a person or a Pokemon shares deep inside is more powerful, and that the circumstances of one's birth is irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Mewtwo's no abomination.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
epq4gnF.png

You can't convince me this guy wasn't designed to be complementary yet opposite to Loppuny.

he is

though I'd rather take the guy who could create massive earthquakes over the one who needs a mega stone to be useful

...oh and he owns a theme park!

No mention of Chesnaught? Is his beard not good enough for Japan?

patrician taste, a.k.a. rare

Wait, is the boy into cross-dressing? What is going on here? lol

his underpants are frilly

GSR

I'm more surprised why Lugia is number 2.

Maybe it was because of Kōichi Yamadera.

Or whoever was the English VA when he wasn't busy sounding like a piece of cardboard. Did y'all see the Twitch chat during the anniversary stream the other month? Soon as Lugia opened his mouth the chat lost its mind (insofar as there was any mind left to be lost.)

I'm just saying, somewhere there's someone who, as a teen, just wanted to take their little sibling to a Pokemon movie and returned home nursing confusion that they carry with them to this day.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I'm just glad it was a gen 1 Pokemon. They have good taste.

or you know, because of the small target poll with the people being in their 20's

Or whoever was the English VA when he wasn't busy sounding like a piece of cardboard. Did y'all see the Twitch chat during the anniversary stream the other month? Soon as Lugia opened his mouth the chat lost its mind (insofar as there was any mind left to be lost.)

I'm just saying, somewhere there's someone who, as a teen, just wanted to take their little sibling to a Pokemon movie and returned home nursing confusion that they carry with them to this day.

Lugia is fat tho.

The again I know a bunch of people who are into fat dagrons.

Top Bottom