• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One launch title download sizes

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
From the Target thread via @Moonlightswami. I'll keep updating them when I get a chance if he keeps adding more.

• Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag - 20GB
  • Battlefield 4 - 33GB (Source)
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts - 39GB
  • Crimson Dragon - 6.9GB (Source)
  • Dead Rising 3 - 19GB
  • FIFA 14 - 8GB
  • Fighter Within - 9.2GB (Source)
  • Forza Motorsport 5 - 31GB
  • Just Dance 2014 - 22GB
  • Killer Instinct - 2.4GB (Source) // 3.4GB for full install, can play after downloading 2.4GB (Source)
  • Lego Marvel Super Heroes - 6.4GB (Source)
  • Lococycle - 13GB
  • Madden NFL 25 - 12GB
  • NBA 2K14 - 43GB
  • NBA Live 14 - 9GB
  • Need for Speed: Rivals - 15.3GB (Source)
  • Powerstar Golf - 3.9GB (Source)
  • Ryse: Son of Rome - 34GB
  • Skylanders: Swap Force - 15GB
  • Xbox Fitness - 246MB (Source)
  • Zoo Tycoon - 2.6GB (Source)
  • Zumba: World Party - 24GB

UPDATE: Call of Duty: Ghost disc installation info:

qveR8jU.png

xsVkB0H.png

4hhdTZq.png

a7SlcwG.png

ff8qwOQ.png

Derrick01

Banned
Weird, the back of the COD box in the game case thread said up to 49gb which made me think they would reserve that much even if they weren't necessarily using all 49 right away.

diaspora

What the fuck do you need 30GB+ for? The textures aren't nearly big enough to even remotely justify that. No compression or what?

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Nice to know, thanks. Going all digital most likely this gen so it's nice to estimate numbers. I'm sure I'll be adding another 2TB external drive at some point.

IISANDERII

That looks like the symbol for Juggernaut from Call of Duty Worlds at War in the top corner of each pic. Is that his gamer picture?

Dai101

Banned
Someone should tell EA that they don't need to put redundant data since this is not a physical release.

Top Bottom