• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
kids-o.gif

LEASTERN

lYQMI.png

BESTERN

xtrE4.png

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
jeez 407 pages went by fast.

On another note I am excited for the clippers nyets game on friday for CP3 vs Deron exclusively.

Branduil

Where are all the folks who were saying Dwight was better than Kobe this offseason? A guy who can't create his shot vs. tough D who's also a liability at the line should never be compared to Kobe (See Shaq :p)

Definitely shouldn't compare Kobe to a guy with 4 alpha rings.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So, if the playoffs were today, neither the Lakers nor the the Bulls would be in it?

I. . . . . . need to sit down.

This is no fault of Pau, but why was he guarding Cousins? Who was Dwight on?

Tied. It only counts as half an alpha ring when you need Pau Gasol and Derek Fisher to win it.

Not sure if serious. Since when are Pau and Derek Fisher all time greats? Where does that leave Jordan's total, LeBron's one ring, or Duncan's total?

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Man.. that Laker game. Frustrating as the fuck....

TO's galore, Dwight can't score, Pau Gasol was useless on both ends (is Josh Smith still available), Kings got lucky bounces like it was everyone's fucking birthday, Kobe killing himself to carry these bums and to no avail, ridiculous amount of minutes played for a back to back... ugh ugh ugh UGGGGGH!!

Where are the Men In Black to flashy-thing a motherfucker when you need them?!

The only silver lining I can think of is that it was a back to back, and we did stay in the game despite playing terrible ball for most of the night.. but then Sacramento is a terrible ballclub.. so... not much of a silver lining at all. We just sucked. period.

Lin's play is so disappointing....getting styled on by Nate Robinson is a new low...I can't even fault kelvin Sampson for benching him in favor of terrible toney Douglas this time around...

I really hope he finds his confidence again..it sucks watching him play like this.

cacophony

so Lin sucked again tonight? i didnt feel like watching some shit stream for 3 hours where i can barely tell which player is which

pilonv1

Things are starting to click a little for warriors. Probably their best offensive performance of the season so far.

Hopefully Bogut comes back, Lee or Landry work so much better with Ezili on the floor. If Steph keeps playing like this and Klay gets his shot back, they could still make the 8th seed without Bogut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom