• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Alternate title: 2012 NBA Apr |OT| Beautiful Blasian Babies

One of these players is a veteran shooting guard that chucks a little too much. The other is Jamal Crawford:

mwSrz.png

JTxrg.png

tumblr_lyl382CVbi1qzcmtio3_250.gif

untitled-12r2j07.gif

547558256.gif

iblLvAHdLk1MkI.gif

REGGIE-EVANS-FLIPS-THE-BIRD.gif

LeBronDistribution.gif

QQ9ka.png

9o7he.png

LuchaShaq

Banned
Who is the overrated white guy from the tourney that will get picked in the lottery instead of 2nd round and then leave the league in 3 years? Haven't watched much of the tourney intentionally.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Fuck this season. Lockout basketball is an abomination against sports.

It's not good ball, but given that they didn't start until January, it's been surprisingly alright. I'm not mad I spent money on League Pass or anything.

Who is the overrated white guy from the tourney that will get picked in the lottery instead of 2nd round and then leave the league in 3 years? Haven't watched much of the tourney intentionally.

Tyler Zeller...But he's been good all year and had a really good career in general and he'll probably stay in the NBA as a bench player, decently athletic and skilled. He's going to get picked in the top 10 though which will probably be terrible though. Very good defender in college, but I don't think he's quick or explosive enough to be that good defensively in the NBA.

edit: His brother, Cody Zeller, would probably be a top 6 pick if he declares, but I think he's staying at Indiana. He's really good though and not really overrated.

God anyone else hate it when ABC/TNT put the live game in the corner and highlight some bullshit interview? I don't mind the audio in the background but at least put the game back in full screen.

Looking at the standings in the West, all the playoff teams won their last game, while all of the other teams in the conference lost their last game.

Top Bottom