• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT| Knicks fans now drinking JD in straight shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, you sir, talk straight out of your ass once again but I'm not surprised.

You wanna know why we don't think the Heat stink? Cause they're actually contenders. What a concept.

Did I say they weren't contenders? No. I said their fan base acts like their shit don't stank.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
There's also stuff about LeBron being better than Chamberlain as well, but this seems like the most ridiculous pick ESPN makes in the terrible 5 on 5 article.

What? How was Bird chronically injured his first NINE seasons? Bird didn't join the league until he was 23 either.

But yeah, please take the guy that hasn't won shit in the same time frame. Let's see Lebron once he hits 35,000 minutes played.

SUPREME1

Banned
Uh, you sir, talk straight out of your ass once again but I'm not surprised.

You wanna know why we don't think the Heat stink? Cause they're actually contenders. What a concept.

I think what CLoving is saying is, you'll be orgasming over a top 2 team beating a team that (the entirety of Lakers-age agrees) stinks this year.

Great achievement there, Miami. Pop dem bottles yo.

I think what CLoving is saying is, you'll be orgasming over a top 2 team beating a team that (the entirety of Lakers-age agrees) stinks this year.

Great achievement there, Miami. Pop dem bottles yo.

Exactly. It's the equivalent of the Lakers beating the Clippers in the regular season. Yay?

reilo

Larry Bird, at age 31:

30PPG, 9RPG, 53FG%, 41 3PT%, 92FT%

Yeah, fuck you Henry.

gasol and bynum are mad,sunday gon be gud....

gasol [is] mad,sunday gon be gud....

izw3q31PR2cOH.gif

Obama says Griffin has a good stroke. Hopefully his words give him confidence like how he killed Rondo last year.

Also, LeBron over Bird is so ridiculous, especially the reasoning the guy gives.

charsace

What? How was Bird chronically injured his first NINE seasons? Bird didn't join the league until he was 23 either.

But yeah, please take the guy that hasn't won shit in the same time frame. Let's see Lebron once he hits 35,000 minutes played.
Larry Bird, Doctor J and Rick Barry are all ranked higher at SF than Lebron.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You guys are sleeping on a beast.

Take care of biz, Syphon.

You can't be in the running for ROTY and Troll of The Year. Like if Derek Fisher finally stops letting opposing point guards put up career nights on him - he can't win most improved player.

Respect the sash.

55504.jpg

Goddamn Warriors can't even tank right. I am going to go nuts if they play close to .500 ball down the stretch..

That Curry decoy play last night was pretty smart though...gotta give it up to the staff for drawing that one up but we all no it was Mike Malone that drew it up and not hand down man down..

Because Shadowdork posted an article about it, and then complained that we were still talking about it.

Except thats not what happened at all. I posted a article and you all came rushing in with "bu bu Wade is still a bitch".

And Phee don't worry you still got the respect in Heat-age. Fuck the other side lol.

reilo

Except thats not what happened at all. I posted a article and you all came rushing in with "bu bu Wade is still a bitch".

Let me try to understand your thought process here...

You posted something in a topic on a discussion forum, and got incensed that people discussed a subject you posted about?

And Phee don't worry you still got the respect in Heat-age. Fuck the other side lol.

That's akin to jugallos getting respect at an ICP concert.

SUPREME1

Banned

Is that like how prostitutes respect each other, regardless of what the rest of the world thinks of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom