• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT| Knicks fans now drinking JD in straight shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish 70s ball players were mic'd up. I wonder how many times guys were referred to as 'Jack' or 'Jive turkey', there were probably lots of references to Dolomite and Shaft.

Sounds out of sight.

rupr.jpg

fixed

benjipwns

Banned
Wilt going 36-63 in his 100 point game is odd looking. 63 shots in one game...
Team takes a 130-140 in a game...

EDIT: Just because
Warriors took 115 fga
Knicks took 118 fga

Average team took 108 fga per game.

I'm off. (Probably forgot to include FTs)

Rescind my stat title.

wadecoveringeyewhilelayingontheground.gif

Nothing Texas does should ever be taken seriously.

Now now my Vita Bro. They did stop the evil that arose in Miami. They did humiliate the bitchmade trio. They did create the Legend of LeBron and 4 quarters. They did show just how pathetic Dwayne 'Where ma eye WHEWRE MA EYE' Wade is. Dallas should never be taken for granted.

Jeff-DSA

Now now my Vita Bro. They did stop the evil that arose in Miami. They did humiliate the bitchmade trio. They did create the Legend of LeBron and 4 quarters. They did show just how pathetic Dwayne 'Where ma eye WHEWRE MA EYE' Wade is. Dallas should never be taken for granted.

I don't see you wearing a Thrillsap jersey for clowning on them last season down in Miami.

I don't see you wearing a Thrillsap jersey for clowning on them last season down in Miami.

Psh! Brandi and I were the catalysts for the Mavericks destroying the 3 headed pussy monster of the east. If it wasn't for us joining forces with the monstrosity and removing its power, we'd be living under a dominion where Bitchmade Trio held crowns made of diamonds and gold. Brandi and I will join forces once again in a couple of months to make sure we keep the behemoth from ascending into the heavens.

Not to mention that they reminded the Lakers that their time has set and it's time to rebuild.

Not to mention that they reminded the Lakers that their time has set and it's time to rebuild.

Yes. Though I'd argue the Lakers fans knew the time of darkness had set upon Staples when Jim Buss dragged the franchise from the grips of his senile old man and threw his sister, the good witch of the west into the cellar, knowing that she was the true anointed one.

Wow, props to the NBA League Pass customer service. I let it auto-renew this year on accident and they're actually going to refund me. I was honestly expecting to be told to deal with it when I asked.

giri

No the fuck it hasn't. Do I really have to pull posts from here, praising 4x Nba champion TD and his Spurs.?

you need to go look back and re-read your posts.

The spurs chip in the last lock out year has been referred to by many as the 3* time champions.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I just heard the Deng rumor too. I'm getting flashbacks from 2007.
No Deng, but Boozer, Watson AND maybe Taj should do it. I would say Omer instead of Taj, but I know Lakers don't him at all. The Bulls can resign Mike James, but who would back Gasol?

Is it true there is a rumor going around that Lakers want Boozer and Deng for Gasol?

I'm constantly frustrated by Dengs inability to do much on offense but head fake and drive right but why would we give up our best starting (maybe 2nd best to Noah) defender? Who would be our 3? Deng doesn't even really have a back up.

donald_sterling.jpg

hahahaha, what a wonderful organization. A PR statement saying Clipper Darrell is not really a Clipper fan. Can't even make this shit up

Yep, still a shitty franchise.

They'll ask for him back when their team returns to the gutter in a few years.

Celts are really, really trying to move Rondo.

"With Rajon, it's a lot of personality conflict," Broussard says in the video above. "He's kind of introverted. He's stubborn, which can be a strength but can also be a weakness. He has trouble taking constructive criticism and he does clash a lot with Doc Rivers. They know he's a great player. They're not going to just give him away. But they feel like they probably can't rebuild around him because of the problems they do have with clashing with his personality."

ESPN/Broussard, so grain of salt.  Seems crazy.

Is it true there is a rumor going around that Lakers want Boozer and Deng for Gasol?

It seems like its all coming from one side, not LA.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm constantly frustrated by Dengs inability to do much on offense but head fake and drive right but why would we give up our best starting (maybe 2nd best to Noah) defender? Who would be our 3? Deng doesn't even really have a back up.
That's the issue. It's not that Deng is so amazing, but he's just too crucial to the Bulls' operation. Hopefully, the wrist can get a bit better, because it's killed his shooting.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I have no idea why the Celtics want to trade Rondo.

Then again I don't really understand why any team in the league wants to trade their PG when I have to watch Jameer + Duhon every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom