• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT| Knicks fans now drinking JD in straight shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF are you even talking about? How the fuck do you know when he apologized? Kobe described you perfectly lol.

And you keep on bitchin a fit about a non-issue.

I was talking to some country strong marines today...after i took several punches to the face we chatted about dwade and kobe. 9 out of 10 country strong marines agreed that wade is a bitchmade thug...

Being a Heat fan sucks. Winning is great and all, but when they get the ship this year, the collective response will be "so?"

Being a Heat fan sucks. Winning is great and all, but when they get the ship this year, the collective response will be "so?"

Lol who gives a fuck what the response will be?

I was talking to some country strong marines today...after i took several punches to the face we chatted about dwade and kobe. 9 out of 10 country strong marines agreed that wade is a bitchmade thug...

Theres trolling, then theres whatever the hell this is.

Jeff-DSA

Haha, how did I miss this one?

daily_gifdump_103_05.gif

I called it from last summer. If there was a lockout and games were lost, this seasons champion would have an * just like the 1999 NBA Champions* Spurs. So if the cHeatles do win, just realize it will be an * as well.
I don't think I've ever heard the Spurs chip called an *, but I'm sure it always has been here. Right?

I called it from last summer. If there was a lockout and games were lost, this seasons champion would have an * just like the 1999 NBA Champions* Spurs. So if the cHeatles do win, just realize it will be an * as well.

Ha. See it already starts. That's alright though, they'll get over the hump with their asterisk.

I don't think I've ever heard the Spurs chip called an *, but I'm sure it always has been here. Right?

Nah, definitely was called an "asterisk," until they won again.

Jeff-DSA

Also, can someone take that .gif and edit out the boobs and replace it with a computer showing a Syphon post? Would be great.

Fine, don't do it, but the idea is still good.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Orlando and OKC is going to be such an ugly fucking game...

More of this. +500 XP

No the fuck it hasn't. Do I really have to pull posts from here, praising 4x Nba champion TD and his Spurs.?

Umm many here have been calling it * forever. As my douchebro said, it was only after the Spurs won a championship legitimately that the * of 1999 was ignored. Once the cHeatles win multiple championships, the * of 2012 will be ignored by many too.

linsivvi

No the fuck it hasn't. Do I really have to pull posts from here, praising 4x Nba champion TD and his Spurs.?

http://www.nba.com/2011/news/features/shaun_powell/09/16/lockout-spurs-1999-nba-title/index.html

Where were you 12 years ago, when the owners and players pushed their labor negotiation into winter?

In diapers?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=17388994&postcount=20764

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7143156&postcount=3099

Just because you've watched basketball for less than 2 years doesn't mean basketball didn't exist before then.

Jeff-DSA

The title belt celebration is dumb anyway. Wrestling is stupid and anything connected to it is also stupid; the .gifs more than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom