• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

J. Bravo

Wow that is the worst team I've ever drafted. And I didn't even draft it. I made my friend the comanager so he could draft while I was at work but it didn't let him draft :(

pls come back soon kobe

Who are these "NBA scouts" that Sports Illustrated uses for their previews?

They're going to miss Darrell Arthur as a scorer off the bench after trading him for Kosta Koufos, a good defender and rebounder who started at center for Denver last season. Ed Davis is a great offensive rebounder and he finishes well around the basket, but he's not a guy you throw the ball to in the second unit like Arthur is.

Arthur only created offense for himself on 12% of his possessions last year and averaged fewer points than Davis and Koufos. And Arthur was super inefficient last year while Davis was efficient and Koufos super efficient. What is this?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Arthur only created offense for himself on 12% of his possessions last year and averaged fewer points than Davis and Koufos. And Arthur was super inefficient last year while Davis was efficient and Koufos super efficient. What is this?

Rock Chalk Jayhawk and Nanomachines, son

Omega

Banned
How's NBA League Pass on nba.com?

I lost my TV during the hurricane last year and I haven't felt like buying a new one. I see they have a 5 team deal for $129.99 so I was thinking about getting it.

Cloudy

Banned

I lost my TV during the hurricane last year and I haven't felt like buying a new one. I see they have a 5 team deal for $129.99 so I was thinking about getting it.

LP mobile is like $50 for all teams and $40 if you have Sprint

DY_nasty

kad

are you a bad enough dude to bet on the rockets/bobcats opener?

or are you a lil bee-i-itch?

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov |OT| You would probably be the 7th best guy on the 76ers
2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov |OT| The epic tale of Kevin Durant going one-on-nine continues
2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov |OT| Clippers bet season on DeAndre Jordan as Doc's Alzheimer's re-emerge
2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov |OT| Delusional Area Man demands start of season to be delayed until his Achilles is healed
2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov |OT| The Knicks literally traded draft picks for Andrea Bargnani

I don't know which one is best/good :/

giri

I've heard many things about DA, but a go to scorer is a new one.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov |OT| Lakers Center injured while tobogganing at Great Wall of China
2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov |OT| Woody Harrelson can now jump higher than Kobe
2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov |OT| Russel Westbrook and Rajon Rondo to shoot TMNT reboot while rehabbing
2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov |OT| Melo plans parade early; announces free agency desires

:/

Nori Chan

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov |OT| Dwightmare Part 4
2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov |OT| Riggin For Wiggins is a go
2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov |OT| Trolling Karma Works
2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov |OT| Bargnani and Chris Smith, Your New York Knicks

Or of course the classic

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov |OT| Fuck The Knicks

Apath

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov |OT| You would probably be the 7th best guy on the 76ers
2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov |OT| The epic tale of Kevin Durant going one-on-nine continues
2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov |OT| Clippers bet season on DeAndre Jordan as Doc's Alzheimer's re-emerge
2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov |OT| Delusional Area Man demands start of season to be delayed until his Achilles is healed
2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov |OT| The Knicks literally traded draft picks for Andrea Bargnani

I don't know which one is best/good :/
I like the third the best.

giri

Yeah. It wouldn't be a Reilo OP without copious amounts of douchebaggery. LOL! They can have the thread titles. Heat fans will have the parades. :D PEACE.

You're more worried about parades than titles?

Oh pimp. If you're going to do cute plays on words, don't fuck it up.

thekad

Banned
kad

are you a bad enough dude to bet on the rockets/bobcats opener?

or are you a lil bee-i-itch?
Wait do you seriously want to bet on a 20- win team over a 50+ win team? I mean yeah sure let's do it if you want, but you should probably reconsider y'know

DY_nasty

Wait do you seriously want to bet on a 20- win team over a 50+ win team? I mean yeah sure let's do it if you want, but you should probably reconsider y'know

first week of season

come at me

WorldStar

Banned
just finished draft

team.png

Tyreke Evans was really the only pick I wasn't 100% about, but I think I picked him at a decent time

DY_nasty

We aren't gonna talk about Harden dropping 29 while shooting 25% now?

And we aren't going to talk about Bobcats sitting out the 4th quarter in the last game after Kemba dissolved all of Houston's guards in a bathtub like Walter White?

Aite

|OT| Kobe Calls In Sick To Work To Camp Out For PS4

|OT| Carmelo's Dream of Failing NY Like His Childhood Heroes Nearly Complete

|OT| Dwight Howard Eager To Reveal Plans of Total lockerroom Destruction

|OT| Kevin Martin Finishes Fulfilling Harden Role By Donning New Jersey

Smokey

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov |OT| Dwightmare Part 4
2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov |OT| Riggin For Wiggins is a go
2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov |OT| Trolling Karma Works
2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov |OT| Bargnani and Chris Smith, Your New York Knicks

Or of course the classic

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov |OT| Fuck The Knicks

lul

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Are you looking forward to a shitty Heat-hating title led by Reilo

Go smoke some weed and mellow the fuck out breh.

Thanks for the OT title ideas gents. Please vote on your faves or throw some better ones out there.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
|OT| Knicks just wanna have fun
|OT| Filipino Jackson? First you gotta achieve Filipino Riley

Clipjoint

I'm also thinking about getting this, anyone try it? How was the stream quality?

|OT| Carmelo Happy That Knicks May Finally Be Better Than Nuggets

|OT| Dantoni Beginning To Worry Dwight May Not Return To The Lakers

|OT| Amare's Tailor Cancels His Winter Vacation

|OT| Royce White Recovering From Being Rejected By The Fucking 76ers

Top Bottom