• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

|OT| Kobe gets thrown under the Buss

|OT| Caramelo experiences the sweet taste of Dolanocrity

|OT| The Sun rises in the West and sets with the Heat

|OT| The Bobcats go down in infamy

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Simmons picked bulls #1 for his nba preview.

Even as a bulls fan that seems high. Bulls still need a big man and a better ball handler coming off the bench. Also injuries are still frequent on this team.

It is so stupid to go against the grain. The Heat are the best team. B2B chips.

Rose lost to LeBron 4-1 the last time they played.

/shrugg

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
We'll give you Horford for your first, the Bobcats first, and Deng.

Hmm I would have to make that deal.

It is so stupid to go against the grain. The Heat are the best team. B2B chips.

Rose lost to LeBron 4-1 the last time they played.

/shrug

You're assuming the Bulls and Rose are never going to get better. Also if you watched those games they were closer than 4-1. Again the Heat are still the champs, and until they are dragged out of the playoffs I would bet on them. I just don't think "Hey last time Rose played them it was 4-1" is a good enough reason to discount the bulls. If that's the case Lebron never beats the celtics or never beats Duncan.

Hmm I would have to make that deal.

You're assuming the Bulls and Rose are never going to get better. Also if you watched those games they were closer than 4-1. Again the Heat are still the champs, and until they are dragged out of the playoffs I would bet on them. I just don't think "Hey last time Rose played them it was 4-1" is a good enough reason to discount the bulls. If that's the case Lebron never beats the celtics or never beats Duncan.

All Bron needs one of his sidekicks to go off. Rose has no other offensive punch. It'll be 4-1 until Bron leaves MIA, imo.

Jimmy Butler isnt as good as 2k14 makes him out to be...

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
|OT| Staples Center looking to cover up the shame, with prescription strength Clippers

rvy

Banned
Blame Dwight, a top 5 pick and the most cap space in the league isn't a bad place to start a rebuild either.
Rebuilding is the only way, but it pains me that they'll lose Kobe because of it. Kobe leaving and winning another ring with Chicago is gonna put Lakersnation on suicide watch.

Trading for Kyrie would be interesting if they manage to keep Kobe. If Pau doesn't suck anyway. Kyrie ain't leaving though :(

linsivvi

Nash might not start the season?

All according to keikaku.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov |OT| One team's trash is another team's Garbnani

Top Bottom