• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'28 Weeks Later,' aka PS4 launch at retail stores - [warning: gifs]

Nokterian

animation1aoputl.gif

First guy who got there is an asshole, doesnt even grab a console just starts pushing people and consoles. Looks like he got crushed as well so lol at him.

Look at that girl in the third row working there when people started running you don't see here face but her hands going across it shows that she is thinking 'what is this madness,what is happening here?'

KZObsessed

Glad someone made a thread about this, never seen anything like it before.

It's nice to see so many people excited to play Killzone.

-_-

KOHIPEET

Glad someone made a thread about this, never seen anything like it before.

It's nice to see so many people excited to play Killzone.

-_-

Yup. Killzone was always much more loved in Europe if I'm right. (Of course this cannot be just because of Killzone. This is general hype.)

Parapraxis

and people say Black Friday shopping in the US is wild

It's fun to consider that this item is selling at it's retail price... a price that will not go down for some time. Not on sale, not truly "limited".
Thats why I find that mad rushes in these gifs truly amazing, people are clamoring to by an item at full price.
It's like the new fucking furby, and for a $399 item, it's pretty fucking amazing.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Do we have Xbox One videos like this? Also, US, you are boring for not having these! :D

(I can't understand how people won't just preorder and neither how shops NEVER are prepared for this in Germany)

Look at that girl in the third row working there when people started running you don't see here face but her hands going across it shows that she is thinking 'what is this madness,what is happening here?'

LOL didn't even notice her before :D She's all "My god. Oh my god!"

-KRS-

lol this is ridiculous. I wonder how many of them are scalpers. Or are people just that fucking hyped about the PS4 regardless of what games it has?

Donos

lol this is ridiculous. I wonder how many of them are scalpers. Or are people just that fucking hyped about the PS4 regardless of what games it has?

Seems like it was worth for them. Basic model goes for ~ 800 € on ebay.de (germany).

Chariot

The lazy people pre-order and pay the golden prize, but these true warriors paid the iron price. They are german born, they take what we need. So stop look down on them.

The lazy people pre-order and pay the golden prize, but these true warriors paid the iron price. They are german born, they take what we need. So stop look down on them.
At first I thought you were sarcastic. The last line makes the whole post have a kind of terrifying sentiment.

Randam

the gifs/videos are all from germany btw.

did any scenes like this happen in other countrys?

in some stores they let people run into the stores, pushing over each other and even items on the way just to tell them, that all consoles they have are preordered. shake head..

Sadist

I love how the security guard is like "Hmm... What's going on over he- NOPE!"
The best part about this are the two guys arriving at the tv's and are like "yes ther- shit IT'S NOT we need to go farther!" Lol

Still, I'm laughing but at the same time it's sad.

bombshell

animation1aoputl.gif

First guy who got there is an asshole, doesnt even grab a console just starts pushing people and consoles. Looks like he got crushed as well so lol at him.

Why is he an asshole? That stack is PS3's, he ran too far and tries to get back to the PS4 stack. You can see others who accidently grabs PS3's too.

Dinjooh

Not in Europe. :) We dont have newegg and crazy deals like US gets, plus lots of stuff has $=€ pricing and 20% VAT.

Yea 800$ ain't exactly much by danish standards either. I'd expect to use somewhere around 1600$ for a decent rig.

Why is he an asshole? That stack is PS3's, he ran too far and tries to get back to the PS4 stack. You can see others who accidently grabs PS3's too.

'Yes! - finally snagged a...oooooh no!"

Top Bottom