• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Dragon's Dogma 2 Character creator Demo has been announced

Draugoth

Gold Member
GIGpEk_XMAAt4Mh

GIGpGCpXgAAhrie

GIGpJCSX0AEuU_j

https://www.dragonsdogma.com/2/en-us/topics/demo/

Last edited:

mystech

Definitely not what I had in mind for a demo but I suppose it's not a complete waste. I usually spend WAY too much time creating my character so I guess this will let me get right into the action when the game launches. Still holding hope for an actual gameplay demo before launch!

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
hahaa they are hiding the shitty performance from console and PC.

Now release a real demo Capcom, let me play some classes and test the combat for myself.
You are on PC. You already get a free two hour demo on release day.

For me, I buy discs, so I basically pay $10 to demo a game. If I don't like it, I sell it locally for $10 less than retail.

FeralEcho

Oh no It's just a character creator demo,the performance junkies won't be able to jerk off to their fps counters for the 5 mins they would actually spend playing the game they bitch about in 20 threads....How will they ever cope with 30fps now???
Shredding Jerk Off GIF by hamlet

The whole world is shedding tears for these people...

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

I'm about to make my character now on PS5,game could be in 15fps for all i care and I would still get it and love it. Platinumed Dark Arisen on PS3 and it ran at sub 30fps and the game was still one of the best experiences I've had i gaming.

Top Bottom