• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: WWII (PC/PS4/XB1, Nov 3) Info: Campaign, Zombies, MP, Trailer, More

Never thought I would be fucking hype for a call of duty game ever again in my life. Holy shit, I feel like im back in high school. This looks amazing

sphinx

the piano man
out of curiosity (haven't seen any media)

are they going to show swastikas? cause if that's the case this game is going to be banned in Germany.

Kalentan

Do we know if the whole no health regen thing is for MP or not?

No. It's still up the air. Odds are it's going to be for SP only. Changing the health system in CoD (Yes I know that's how it was in the original) is honestly a bigger change than the movement system. It does effect the flow of the game and I don't think they're willing to risk that having an adverse effect on the games population.

strafer

btw, anyone know who this is? He sounds and looks so familiar but can't quiet place him.

66QCm2F.png

matt05891

1st CoD game I am interested in since BO2. I really cant wait to play a AAA narrative set in World War 2 with modern tech. I hope for the best in terms of MP. If they can bring it back to CoD 1, United Offensive, and CoD 2 days(Hell ill even give it CoD4-like shit) it will grab a good amount of people they lost as well as bring the rest of the crowd.

Also did that trailer get anyone upset that there is still no word on a future real sequel to Brothers In Arms? If anything that is a compliment to the direction they are heading to make me even think of those great games again.

Godammit, those gameplay shake ups are actually the most refreshing MP thing I've seen out of Cod in years. I'm actually considering pre-ordering this over Destiny 2 :eek:

Edit: Oh shit, that War mode sounds a lot like the Warzone mode in the Killzone games. Neat addition!

btw, anyone know who this is? He sounds and looks so familiar but can't quiet place him.

66QCm2F.png

I thought it was Woody Harrelson when you first saw/heard him after jumping to the side of the ship in the beginning of the trailer. But later in the trailer like this shot it didn't seem like him.

I thought it was Woody Harrelson when you first saw/heard him after jumping to the side of the ship in the beginning of the trailer. But later in the trailer it didn't seem like him.

Pretty sure if it was someone popular they'd be blasting them from the hills, and not that one dude from Transformers 1/2 and Win a date with Tad Hamilton.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Don't pre-order dude.

never understood this argument and I never will.

I hope people who always say this knows that you can always cancel your pre-order right? and you don't have to pay until the game is shipped.

The last time I was this excited for a new CoD was the first Black Ops. Can't wait. Outside some facial animations, everything is looking pretty good so far.

Top Bottom