• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom still using in-house engine (Panta Rhei?) for next-gen

Chamber

love on your sleeve
well if it runs at that 360p the gif is on then maybe? :D

It was running at 720p/60fps. It's like everyone totally forgot Deep Down was shown fully playable on PS4 before they went dark.

IIRC, a lot of people were shitting on the visual downgrade too so it's funny to see so many quoting that gif.

It was running at 720p/60fps. It's like everyone totally forgot Deep Down was shown fully playable on PS4 before they went dark.

LOL

Probably this, among other reasons, is why the was the game was delayed. The game had scarce, mostly barren enviroments and the best it could do was that. Unnaceptable.

KKRT00

IIRC, a lot of people were shitting on the visual downgrade too so it's funny to see so many quoting that gif.
Going by videos recorded from shows, it run in 60fps mostly when there wasnt nothing on the screen, in combat there were quite big slowdowns, to like 30-40fps. Alpha and all, but i doubt it would ever run in stable 60 or even close to that, it would rather be just unlocked framerate.

I still have faith.

2430404-3729539862-iWUhy.gif

Goddamn that looks beautiful, i really hope this game is still alive.

Top Bottom