• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coachella 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

Pretty Lights and WU TANG on Deck for Channel 1....So it looks like I will be on channel 1 for a while lol
quoted for next page

It replays the day's showings at least once. I know when it ended saturday, I came back to it like 10am sunday morning and it was still on the replay. Tho IDK bout tonight since it's the end of week one.

All I know is their remix on Tron Legacy's Reconfigured

Now Radiohead wubs, lol

Radiohead and now Nine Inch Nails! These guys just remix stuff and add Wub wub wubs?

EDIT: haha the dude is hilarious! He looks so high, but he probably isn't .. But I must admit he is good at successfully remixing familiar rock songs to dub step.... weather it sounds good or not is all matter of taste and subjectivity. He's rocking out to Pink Floyd now!

Sai-kun

Banned
Wow, Radiohead and NIN remixes? Definitely gotta catch Pretty Lights now. I saw them a couple years ago at Lollapalooza and they were pretty solid but didn't stand out too much.

jacobs34

I know harping on this makes me sound like the cranky old man in the room, but how can people stand being at a live show and just filming the whole time on their smartphones?

bomma_man

FWSwc0G.png

?

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
This is not as hype as yesterday. Didn't see Friday...

Edit: Although this Nick Cave band seems cool.

I don't mean to alarm anyone, but it appears that 15 or so random black people have stolen microphones are incoherently babbling into microphones on stage 1.

(Never understood the appeal of Wu live)

Edit: That was a poor attempt at joking about the number of lesser/unknown Wu members all on stage at the same time messing up the rhymes. I sincerely apologize if it came across as racist. It wasn't my intent. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom