• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COD XP - Livestream starting 2:00PM EST (Multiplayer Reveal)

Bu8fZ.jpg

http://www.livestream.com/callofdutyxp

This thread will be for discussion of the CODXP expo as well as for any new info on MW3.

DO NOT bring BF3 vs MW3 shit in this thread.

If you want to do that, go here: Modern Warfare 3 Versus Battlefield 3 Garbage Thread

Thanks Schwabe for the extra links below:

Schwabe said:

List of info gathered for MW3 MP:
http://beta.digitalwarfare247.com/games/modernwarfare3/195-mw3-multiplayer-info-blowout

DRE Fei said:

kuYuri

LeMaximilian said:
Loving the new run animations.

Same. Plus I heard new gun sound effects in the trailer, hope it stays in final product.

madmaxx350 said:
Arent' they the same as in BO? it had new running animations

Nope, definitely not the same.

Black Ops had new walking animations and running with pistol animations from MW2, but from what I see of the trailer in MW3, walking and running is new.

I hope that Bowling just straight up explains EVERYTHING. They need to stop trying to be cool/cute/clever/edgy. Just show some gameplay and break down all the mechanics.

Damnit, now it has a scrolling bar on the bottom saying the keynote will start at 2pm EST. I guess it got delayed or something. Or it actually started at 1:30 and they're gonna show some clips from the youtube channel about CODXP.

kuYuri

Lionheart1827 said:
Damnit, now it has a scrolling bar on the bottom saying the keynote will start at 2pm EST. I guess it got delayed or something.

It's weird, they always had it starting at 2PM EST, wonder where 1:30 came from?

PS_John

Neo Member
Strider2K99 said:
It's weird, they always had it starting at 2PM EST, wonder where 1:30 came from?

From livestream.com/callofdutyxp:

Call of Duty XP Live Coverage
1:30 PM - 2:30 PM EDT on Sep 2nd, 2011

Strider2K99 said:

Yeah I'm not sure :/ Livestream "event window" at the bottom says 1:30-2:30. Oh well.

Edit: Looks like they're gonna loop videos that have been on their youtube for a few days until 2pm.

Kinyou said:
err... but wasn't that 3 minute trailer already some kind of reveal?

You really considered that crappy trailer, a reveal?
The keynote will explain the new details about the MP side.

Top Bottom