• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Eight: Swagless Kelly Slides into your DM's

FyreWulff

hahaha, no, we're gonna get wrecked the next two weeks

true

and even if we won out we're not going to the playoff. I don't care what people think. Nebraska won't get selected. We've been exposed by two powderpuffs now and they want teams that actually have a chance of making it past round 1 in that thing. We used up all our gimme selections with the 2001 BCS game and blew it.

We're going to the Rose Bowl, pretty much.

Lunar15

13942290_10103663693740380_1957053876_n.gif

Buckeyes can't seem to win these pouring rain, shit condition games.

Oh well, GG Lions.

Time for Urban to wake these fools up before the big games at the end.

Chase17

If OSU wins out they are still a lock for the playoffs right?

They'll need another loss

Sucks that it had to be Penn State to beat them though

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
true

and even if we won out we're not going to the playoff. I don't care what people think. Nebraska won't get selected. We've been exposed by two powderpuffs now and they want teams that actually have a chance of making it past round 1 in that thing. We used up all our gimme selections with the 2001 BCS game and blew it.

if Nebraska wins out, it's in the playoff. Who cares about being exposed, we'd be 13-0 with wins over Wiscy, tOSU, and Michigan.

(spoiler, we won't win out)

Penn State is worse than Alabama, worse than Ohio State. Worse than the Patriots and Lakers and Yankees combined. Worse than anyone else, and it's not even remotely close. I will never under any circumstances ever have any respect for anyone even loosely affiliated with that horrible, disgusting, vile university. A damn shame they had to be the ones to ruin Ohio State's playoff chances.

BTM

true

if Nebraska wins out, it's in the playoff. Who cares about being exposed, we'd be 13-0 with wins over Wiscy, tOSU, and Michigan. Don't be dumb

Yea, we'd be in if we win out, but that's probably won't happen unless we start playing quite a bit better.

ryseing

They ain't beating Michigan if they play like this, remember Michigan beat Penn State 49-10.

Weird shit happens in Happy Valley at night. You're a Michigan stan, right? You should know that.

Still need Alabama, Washington, WVU or Clemson to lose.

I honestly think 1 loss Ohio State would get in over undefeated West Virginia. WVU will have two ranked wins if they run the table.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
the downside of modern CFB with the playoff - this loss doesn't hurt tOSU that bad, they still control their own national title destiny

Man the passing numbers in that OU/TTU game. This is the craziest passing numbers I've seen in a game since that Nevada/Houston game back in 1990(I mean just knowing of, not actually watching it). I want to see Tech keep scoring so they can keep inflating these numbers lol.

Top Bottom