• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

KingKong

I don't think they have the time to do TI style round robin, that thing takes 4 days by itself. the Dota majors are groups too but they have a double elimination bracket which is really the most ideal solution but takes too long too

The last few days I've received notifications of not having a stable connection when trying to sign on. I googled the issue and solved it once, and was able to play for a bit yesterday. Tried again tonight and once again it's not letting me connect due to an unstable connection. My internet is fine, getting near 80kbps. It's not wired but every other multiplayer online game is great. Since I couldnt play CS:GO I switch to Rocket league and my ping was in the 30s (best on my team) so I don't think it's my internet connection. Has this happened to anyone here? Should I just reinstall? That's my next solution tomorrow but I'm hoping it may be an easier fix.

baby

The last few days I've received notifications of not having a stable connection when trying to sign on. I googled the issue and solved it once, and was able to play for a bit yesterday. Tried again tonight and once again it's not letting me connect due to an unstable connection. My internet is fine, getting near 80kbps. It's not wired but every other multiplayer online game is great. Since I couldnt play CS:GO I switch to Rocket league and my ping was in the 30s (best on my team) so I don't think it's my internet connection. Has this happened to anyone here? Should I just reinstall? That's my next solution tomorrow but I'm hoping it may be an easier fix.

have you tried verifying your game cache

Hixx

I can't believe it took Astralis 15 rounds to go fast A against MSL and Tenzki.

The path of least resistance and all that jazz.

Hixx

I switched my Pick'Em to Dignitas after Dupreeh fell ill.

I forgot how utterly shit Tenzki and MSL are.

edit: Dignitas are... christ. Cajunb with a HARD carry on this Cache CT. 22 kills with a round to go.

rugioh

Banned
I switched my Pick'Em to Dignitas after Dupreeh fell ill.

I forgot how utterly shit Tenzki and MSL are.

edit: Dignitas are... christ. Cajunb with a HARD carry on this Cache CT. 22 kills with a round to go.

Same, fuck MSL

CmwlOACWAAAk4aD.jpg

my pick ;_;

oh well, nip at 86%. will get to see some dead skins at least
At worst they'll get to Mirage and beat FlipSid3 there.

Never count out NiP though. They can easily bring it back on CT side and win it out in regular time or Over Time if need be. Believe in the NiP magic.

EDIT: AND MIRAGE IT IS.

NiP is going to get revenge. Watch. F0rest is gonna get right back on the AWP and wreck face.

KingKong

Pansy is awful. Someone tell her she doesn't need to talk for a minute straight every round when she's got absolutely nothing to say

Hixx

The amount of times NiP have made utterly stupid peeks against WorldEdit is maddening.

Their two post plants so far have been pathetic.

When playing this game for fun and never to improve shows. :)))))

Think with more than a thousand games I'd actually know how to throw smokes and pop-flashes, lel.

Serious question: Why do you have fun being terrible at something and simultaneously making everyone you play with mad? There's other online FPS games.

Serious question: Why do you have fun being terrible at something and simultaneously making everyone you play with mad? There's other online FPS games.

I'm not terrible. I'm average.

I don't make everyone mad. I regularly get positive karma on ESEA and do average in my matches.

Isjuo4f.png

You can't really be mad at me if all I do is frag/call/support. Rarely do you ever need more than 3 people to execute a smoke-take on site. I'm playing PUGs/MM. Most "team-works" is just "All of us push out now." I can do that.

Most complicated strat is "Execute smokes A"

Cool. I'll hold the ramp push since I don't know the smokes! :D

If 2+ people on the team don't know the smokes, then lol. Rushing it is.

If I do okay at the skill division I get put in, does it matter? I just won't ever rank up, which is fine with me. I just wanna play CS. :>

Jesus what an awful post. The guy has fun playing and doesn't pick how the game ranks and pairs him with.

I'd much rather play CS with him than someone with this attitude.

He is subscribing for ESEA and playing with a controller, then posting on reddit and GAF about it about how mad he makes his team. If you don't see that as deliberately trolling people for fun then I doubt anyone would want to play with you either Brienne of fucking Tarth.

On topic at least USA is getting better at CS. Spiidi or Denis who is gonna be replaced for Oskar?

MayMay

Banned
Jesus what an awful post. The guy has fun playing and doesn't pick how the game ranks and pairs him with.

I'd much rather play CS with him than someone with this attitude.

You wouldnt say this if you knew the guy. He's been trolling the thread for like a year now.. *yawns*

Top Bottom