• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2: Spanish Retailer leaks more details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I was asking more from the perspective of Microsoft and Sony. Any idea if this is something they would be comfortable with? Or does there have to be absolute parity between consoles and their pro versions?
I don't think they can afford the shit storm that is the internet if it's not parity across consoles.

Guys.

BEARDS

C8K8ocnUQAEOOHf.jpg:large

GOTY

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
yeah i have a feeling this is just gonna tell us what it's about and be CGI. i want to see what the game looks like when they are only focusing on only current gen hardware.

mcfrank

Cross play between x1 and pc! Make it happen MS!

Yeah, I am really hoping for that. I played Xbox One Destiny since thats where most of my friends are, but I missed being able to play with DGAF. If there is cross play, I think some of DGAF may move over and I will have a bigger pool of players to play with.

molnizzle

Yeah, I am really hoping for that. I played Xbox One Destiny since thats where most of my friends are, but I missed being able to play with DGAF. If there is cross play, I think some of DGAF may move over and I will have a bigger pool of players to play with.

Better chance of that happening with PS4/PC, frankly. This game will almost assuredly be a Steam release like CoD.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
What about "hyper-religious conqueror race" or "hyper-advanced conqueror race", how those are less mundane? Because they got more screen time and development during Destiny 1?

They are less mundane because they immediately go beyond those simplifications, while the Cabal pretty much don't. And I wouldn't really consider either "conqueror races." Fallen are interesting because they are an example of what happens when the Traveler essentially abandons a race that it elevated, and the hive are fun in that hybrid biological assimilation/evil corruption deal that goes beyond simple military expansion.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I feel like Bungie was never that good with this 'campaign' thing. I liked Reach a lot but most of them were pretty average. I would not get my hopes up for Destiny 2 tbh.

You will get a game that is incredibly fun to play with your friends.

That boxart represents everything wrong with boxarts. Generic guy striking a stock action pose with a chick and a black guy thrown in behind him for good measure. Not showing anything about the game other than there are guns in it. Fucking beautiful trash.

molnizzle

That boxart represents everything wrong with boxarts. Generic guy striking a stock action pose with a chick and a black guy thrown in behind him for good measure. Not showing anything about the game other than there are guns in it. Fucking beautiful trash.

The people who don't like it were gonna buy the game anyway. Boxart is to court the dudebros.

Kyoufu

Not true, the box art does show you something about the game.

Beards.

Fans have been requesting facial hair for years now.

Interfectum

And yet publishers keep doing it... so I'm guessing it works.

ch4fx_

Today's trailer better not have any god damned humor, Cayde 6, or Sweeper bot. Seriously.

I want EXPLOSIONS & gun shots!!

This type of boxart sells. Simple as that.

Tovarisc

60fps Crucible with proper servers. I can take PvE at 30fps. Used to that with Uncharted and Gears.

Not going to happen on consoles.

image.php

Nephtes

Does any of the Spanish leak remind anyone of the plot to the 1990s Power Rangers movie?

Here, let me help:
Movie Voice over Guy said:
In a world where the Guardian Rangers have protected the Earth countless times from the evil Darkness of the Taken King and the Fallen, a new bad guy has come to town to finally defeat the Guardian Rangers.
Ghaul and his Red Legion have come to Earth and they've destroyed the last human city, severing he Guardian Rangers link to Orbon and the Light Grid.
Now the Guardian Rangers will travel to the far reaches of the Solar System, to uncharted worlds to tap into a new source of power.
Witness the lady who didn't have time to explain why she didn't have time to explain train you in the ways of light free combat.
Witness an all new story as you earn new powers and ships to return to Earth to do final battle with Ghaul to restore Orbon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom