• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age: Inquisition - Uber Edition announced / 169$

santeesioux

There's a deluxe version of the game up for pre-order on Amazon for $70 that actually comes with the digital soundtrack tho.

iNvid02

this uber shit should just have 1 good quality item included instead of several little things that aren't that great. the skyrim collectors edition with that alduin figure / map seemed to be on the right track for that type of stuff i feel.

luxarific

Nork unification denier
At least there's no farking statue, but why can't they just give us an edition with a nice artbook - World of Thedas, Vol 1 would have been awesome for these purposes.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
tZul9tZ.gif

Dont worry jim. You are still funny.

But we will have to confiscate your witty poster membership card.

RPGCrazied

Jesus. CE's keep getting more expensive. Look at the Tales of Xillia 2 CE. Its $130. I don't care what game it is, anything more than $100 is to much.

That said I will get this game day 1 though.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Bioware has a significant heavily devoted fanbase and it makes sense to have a ridiculous offering like this just for them. It's not for the rest of us, it's for the Bioware Social Network type of people that REALLY love their games.

Its a way to tag undesirables so the CRPG hit squad can take them out.

Woah, I actually know a Pagan / Map Collector / LARPer / Artist / Calligrapher / BioWare Fan who would love this stuff.

Wait no I don't.

fernoca

Really weird that they forgot (I hope) top mention that it also includes the game. Deluxe Edition of the game or regular edition?

Nah, I'm good.

Publishers need to go back to making awesome CEs like the first BioShock (the Big Daddy figurine was quality stuff, minus the broken driller on some). It was only $10 more above the standard edition.

KePoW

Banned
Why the hell would I want a chest in my stands?

Disclaimer for developers wanting to make a successful CE:

1) See what Blizzard does.
2) Copy it.

Agreed 100%

A nice quality artbook and blu-ray with high rez videos is all I want.

Ralemont

not me
Would have been nice if the Deluxe Edition had the steelbook. As it stands it's the only part of this I'd want, and not for that much dough.

Zushin

2 things:

1. Why does this not come with the deluxe edition in Australia?
2. Why is there no physical PC deluxe edition in Australia?

:|

Usobuko

Banned
Idk, I actually thought the Saints Row $1M edition was a very nicely done marketing publicity and fits the general tone of the game.

ramuh

Two questions:

1. Can the lockpicks be used in real life?
2. Is there instructions included on how to use said lockpicks? :)

Top Bottom