• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dreamhack 2011 SC2 Tournament

Tenks

Wow that was a sad finals. Though hasn't Huk been playing SC2 in Korea like ... longer than Moon? Not sure why everyone is touting this as a foreigner victory. He has adopted the Korean training regime. Not like they are genetically disposed to be better at RTS games. It is the way they practice.

f0rk

I hope Starcraft breaks out of this inferiority complex soon. Dude beat another dude (who wasn't even a BW pro anyway), not that 'historic' imo.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
bluerei said:
That was so friggin awesome. Uggh, moments like these remind me why I love me some SC2.
When one player completely fucks up and loses a series that he was looking to win?

Tenks

ggnoobIGN said:
I FUCKING HATE DAY9

Yeah he's kind of annoying but only a fraction as annoying as the Silver leaguers who watch his daily and think they're the Starcraft encyclopedia and keep saying "DAY9 SAID IT!!!" like Day is even a top SC2 player. I rarely watch the daily anymore but his analysis and build order knowledge is always like 2 metagame shifts behind.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Zen said:
I'm sorry that such a fantastic human being makes you pale in comparison.
It's amazing how Day9 is able to get away with shit that other casters get crucified over.

Top Bottom