• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu SSBB Scans-SHEIK IS BACK, BABY!!! 40/40

harSon

Banned
duckroll said:
SSBB will disappoint everyone just like Wind Waker, Nintendogs and FFXII. Hype deflated total. All hail Famitsu.

Considering I still play melee religiously, I'd be perfectly happy with only a minor upgrade.

Malfunky

duckroll said:
SSBB will disappoint everyone just like Wind Waker, Nintendogs and FFXII. Hype deflated total. All hail Famitsu.

If Brawl disappoints as much as Wind Waker(as in, not at all), I wont complain.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Anyone able to get any new info from the review? Also, are there any more scans so I know whether or not I need to keep updating the first post.

Jiggy

duckroll said:
I wasn't disappointed by Wind Waker. :( Admittedly Majora's Mask was better as far as 3D Zelda goes, though.

Kandinsky

Fireblend said:
I'm crossing my fingers Ness will be back. There must be a reason why the original four unlockables haven't been mentioned yet, right? </hopeful thinking> I don't mind Lucas tho, as long as Nintendo decides to bring M3 here.
Lucas will probably end up being my main if Ness isnt in the game, i just ......... :(

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
DING DING DING!

This is awesome, props J-Ram!

This is an awesome birthday <3

I just hope my birthday dojo update in an hour and a bit is as good :D

RBH

Jonnyram said:

duffey

dr3upmushroom said:
I'm sure fanboys will find something to complain about.
"If it's not a 41/40 I won't buy it and I will never support Nintendo again and and this game is better than perfection!!!!!"

TreIII

Mr. Pointy said:
Does this Famitsu guide contain just the starting characters + the 2 known 3rd parties or even the unlockables?

My guess is nothing beyond what the Dojo has documented thus far. No way would they be able to spill the beans beyond that...

Stuneseht

Fireblend said:
Yeah I'll just go to the store and... oh wait.
:(
That translation project better be done soon.
I couldn't wait, I used a translation guide.
Lucas is a worthy successor for ness.
Just a different appearance.

lexi

Banned
I'm not that invested in the pre-release of this game but I will certainly purchase it when it comes out, but I'd just like to come and chime in a motherfuckin' HAHA to the twats in the official thread who were doing the rounds of '100% CONFIRMED SHEIK WON'T BE IN.'

TJ Spyke

duckroll said:

Nobody was hyped about Nintendogs, I think most people expected it to bomb. Instead the game ended up being bigger than anyone thought.

Legions of people were complaining about TWW (not me, I was looking forward to it). What happened? Critics loved it (95% on Game Rankings) and sold tons of copies (second only to OOT).

Also, even if SSBB was only as good as SSBM it would still be better than most other games this gen (on all three systems).

Crushed

Fry Daddy
VeritasVierge said:
Lufia 3 or Luifa 4? Because Lufia 3 came out for Gameboy Color a while back.

This thread's title.. so much for Smash Update/spoiler blackout.
Spoiler: Video game character in Smash Bros.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
VeritasVierge said:
Lufia 3 or Luifa 4? Because Lufia 3 came out for Gameboy Color a while back.

This thread's title.. so much for Smash Update/spoiler blackout.
Sorry, I didn't think that an expected veteran that would be in the starting roster constituted a spoiler.

TreIII

KevinCow said:

Sheik was pretty much a gimme. If they were going to give Zelda the same amount of coverage in this lil "guide book" as other characters, they had to reveal what her Down+B was at long last.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
KevinCow said:
A lot of these special moves?

EDIT:

241 &#65306;&#12394;&#12414;&#12360;&#12434;&#12356;&#12428;&#12390;&#12367;&#12384;&#12373;&#12356;&#65306;2008/01/16(&#27700;) 14:43:03 ID:0Hid/vLZ
What is this strange rune text? IT CONFUSES AND INFURIATES ME!

:lol

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
TJ Spyke said:
Legions of people were complaining about TWW (not me, I was looking forward to it). What happened? Critics loved it (95% on Game Rankings) and sold tons of copies (second only to OOT)..

Actually, sold 4th only to OoT. Behind LoZ, LttP, and TP.

Some Samus history thing

Oh yeah 2CH says:
346 &#65306;&#12394;&#12414;&#12360;&#12434;&#12356;&#12428;&#12390;&#12367;&#12384;&#12373;&#12356;&#65306;2008/01/16(&#27700;) 14:49:53 ID:KB76k1KZ
NeoGAF&#12363;&#12425;&#27969;&#12428;&#12390;&#12365;&#12390;&#12427;&#12415;&#12383;&#12356;&#12384;&#12394;

Whatever that means!

Top Bottom