• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football Discussion Thread - 2017 Season

Joe

Anyone ever go with strong gut feelings rather than projections and sentiment?

I was committed to sitting Jordan Howard until I let "start your starters" get the best of me.

Not sure if it's confirmation bias but it seems like this happens too frequently.

Kalnoky

Even though he's on my bench, good to see the Derrick Henry hype is real. Good to have that option moving forward if Murray stays out.

jfkgoblue

They all laughed at me for drafting Kareem Hunt in the 2nd round, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
He's gonna end up as the top fantasy guy on the season.

I personally got him in the 3rd round. No regrets.

I lost DJ last week and still have the highest performing fantasy team for the 2nd week in a row.

I'm on bye though, so it doesn't count, but I will have the top WW, and Ginn is getting his ass dropped.

They all laughed at me for drafting Kareem Hunt in the 2nd round, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
When was your draft? Mid Aug or late Aug? Mid Aug you would get laughed at because they don't read the dirtsheetz. My mid Aug draft i drafted him around 6th round and i got "who" comments.

I'm up by 17 and only have Julio left to my opponents Ryan, Graham and Montgomery. Non PPR league

When was your draft? Mid Aug or late Aug? Mid Aug you would get laughed at because they don't read the dirtsheetz. My mid Aug draft i drafted him around 6th round and i got "who" comments.

I'm up by 17 and only have Julio left to my opponents Ryan, Graham and Montgomery. Non PPR league

I'm part of the No Quitters League here on GAF (16 team league) and we drafted first week of September. But still everyone in the chat was saying "reach! Reach!"

Glad I listened to my gut (and Matthew Berry).

mike6467

There's always a warm fuzzy feeling when you see your point totals and realize there were no gameday decisions that could've saved you. Then there's that feeling when you realize your team just sucks, and the rest of the season is going to suck. Which leads to browsing the waiver wire so I can play the "well, if.........then I may still have a chance" game. Oh fantasy league, how I missed you.

There's always a warm fuzzy feeling when you see your point totals and realize there were no gameday decisions that could've saved you. Then there's that feeling when you realize your team just sucks, and the rest of the season is going to suck. Which leads to browsing the waiver wire so I can play the "well, if.........then I may still have a chance" game. Oh fantasy league, how I missed you.

Yeah when it's all out of your control it's a lot easierto swallow.

I picked up Watson for the ravens and benched him in favor of Eifert. Had to give dude one more chance. Wish I had listened to my gut instead of my head. Watson next week. K Hunt killing it for me tho. So glad I picked him up

PillarEN

Ffs I'm on bye and my team is absolutely destroying it. Gonna be the top point getter again.

Seriously fuck byes.

There are bye weeks in fantasy football? I guess that makes sense if the league had an odd number of players. Never even crossed my mind.

Team looking good so far. Everyone hitting close to their projections. Opponent only has a Denver player left so who knows when I learn his final score. Either way it will be close so I hope one of my 3 guys in the GB/ATL games goes off, because that will likely be the difference this week.

jfkgoblue

There are bye weeks in fantasy football? I guess that makes sense if the league had an odd number of players. Never even crossed my mind.

Team looking good so far. Everyone hitting close to their projections. Opponent only has a Denver player left so who knows when I learn his final score. Either way it will be close so I hope one of my 3 guys in the GB/ATL games goes off, because that will likely be the difference this week.
Yeah we had a guy bail on us at the last second. Gonna score 160+ points but not playing anyone.... ugh

jviggy43

I'm part of the No Quitters League here on GAF (16 team league) and we drafted first week of September. But still everyone in the chat was saying "reach! Reach!"

Glad I listened to my gut (and Matthew Berry).
People who said that after the ware injury were nuts. Watch his game tape in college and it was obvious what he was capable of if given a decent line to work with (his line in college was pure garbage). Loving my pick of him right now.

phanphare

Banned
jarvis landry continues to be a ppr beast

cutler almost hit him in the end zone too. if landry is going to be an end zone threat this season....whew

Bronson living up to his rep again.

How does he do it?

EDIT: Gurley!!! *swoon*

Bruh I'm dyin here

I'd rather have put Bradford in and know I'm getting 0 vs freaking Cousins doing nada

Ajayai doin' work but Fitz and my TE got outscored handsomely. I'm thinking Cohen will be my FLEX soon

Edit: And Emmanuel Sanders just scored two TDs, I benched him cause it didn't look like Siemian had a clue

still annoyed I thought dropping buck allen for blial powell was a good idea

on the other hand, at least it looks like derrick henry will be the starter since demarco has a hamstring injury going on so i'll take it

Gurrry

Idk about yall but im dropping the FUCK out of jimmy graham this week.

Seattle sucks and so does he. He aint shit without Brees.

Top Bottom