• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football Discussion Thread - 2017 Season

mr2xxx

Banned
Who you'd rather have for the rest of the season in a PPR league:

Doyle or Eifert
Carson or T. West
Carson or Duke Johnson
Hurns or John Brown

PillarEN

Welp. I think I just burned one of my freelance bridges today. "Boss" sent a pretty strongly worded letter about my crap work. Good thing I'm looking for a stable job and had a good interview last friday. If I can pick up the win after tonight that sure would brighten up my day.

If Luck was smart he'll find a way to avoid the whole season and avoid the meat grinder that is starting behind the Colts turnstyle offensive line.

If Luck was smart he'll find a way to avoid the whole season and avoid the meat grinder that is starting behind the Colts turnstyle offensive line.
Yup. He should leverage a trade while he still has value. Indy right now looks like they'll end up with the number one pick (that will be humorous in regards to how the Jets and Bills are actively tanking whereas Irsay just thinks he only needs Andrew back to be a winner)

Think Luck should ask to Arizona personally..

UberTag

Yup. He should leverage a trade while he still has value. Indy right now looks like they'll end up with the number one pick (that will be humorous in regards to how the Jets and Bills are actively tanking whereas Irsay just thinks he only needs Andrew back to be a winner)

Think Luck should ask to Arizona personally..
The Bills didn't get the memo that in order to out-tank the Jets they need to lose a game to them during the regular season.

They also need to employ their draft picks wisely and there's no guarantee of that. The only thing the current management group has succeeded in doing is reinforce the stigma of how the Bills are a shitty organization for anyone to play for that they spent the better part of the past decade actively attempting to reverse.

juicyb

I need a good RB2 to go with Jay Ajayi. Kerwynn Williams didn't pan out for me.

Am I overreacting to his performance or should I pick up Chris Thompson, Javorius Allen or Chris Carson?

I need a good RB2 to go with Jay Ajayi. Kerwynn Williams didn't pan out for me.

Am I overreacting to his performance or should I pick up Chris Thompson, Javorius Allen or Chris Carson?

Allen or Carson should be good.

With West banged up Allen should be solid. PPR or not?

Carson seems solid with Rawls and Lacy not performing, but I don't really trust Seattle at all this year offensively.

BTM

So Odell looks like he is probably playing tonight. Should I sub out Golden Tate for him or just play it safe with Tate?

So Odell looks like he is probably playing tonight. Should I sub out Golden Tate for him or just play it safe with Tate?

depends on what you need

floor = tate

ceiling = obj

personally i wouldnt have the cajones to start a player coming off an injury but like I said, depends on what you need

uh oh, I'm up 2 and they have prater, if he gets any FGs at all I lose lol

Edit: Wow I got so lucky the lions didn't have to kick a garbage time FG there!

VVVVVVV
At least Abdullah got that big run and got you 8 for the night!

Jarnet87

Evan Engram has been a pleasant surprise in fantasy, that's really the only thing pleasant about the Giants right now. Their ineptitude saved me tonight.

PillarEN

Bah. No defense miracle this week. That's alright though. Second highest point total this week. No injuries so far and nobody underperforming. 1-1 with a promising outlook.

Edit: boom! And I got a job offer. No more overthinking my freelance mistake from a few days ago. Hoo. Right on time too. Was gonna keep beating myself up over it since I don't like upsetting people.

bigkrev

I just got offered Mike Evans for Zeke....
I'm leaning towards accepting because Evans already had his bye week (Zeke still has one), Zeke could be suspended later this year, and my RB Depth is strong (Shady, Crowell, Montgomery would be my top 3 after this trade)

Tom Nook

I just got offered Mike Evans for Zeke....
I'm leaning towards accepting because Evans already had his bye week (Zeke still has one), Zeke could be suspended later this year, and my RB Depth is strong (Shady, Crowell, Montgomery would be my top 3 after this trade)

I'm curious what's your current WR squad?

As a Shady owner, I'm worried he will probably get hurt. :(

bigkrev

I'm curious what's your current WR squad?

As a Shady owner, I'm worried he will probably get hurt. :(

Not great: Emmanual Sanders, Sammy Watkins, Adam Theiland, Ted Ginn, JJ Nelison

Who wins in this trade:

Kelce for Charles Clay and Chris Johnson

Clay is waiver wire fodder and CJ2K is going to be a RB3 that you will start because you have no choice, but will hate yourself for doing so.
I'd take the Kelce side easily

Was offered Jordy Nelson for Alshon and Crowell.

Leaning toward no, especially because if I lose Crowell my RB depth is just Demarco Murray, Joe Mixon, and Melvin Gordon.

WR depth is OBJ, Demaryius Thomas, Alshon, Crabtree, Garcon, and Devontae Parker.

Im 0-2 and looking for ways to fix things.

bigkrev

Was offered Jordy Nelson for Alshon and Crowell.

Leaning toward no, especially because if I lose Crowell my RB depth is just Demarco Murray, Joe Mixon, and Melvin Gordon.

WR depth is OBJ, Demaryius Thomas, Alshon, Crabtree, Garcon, and Devontae Parker.

Im 0-2 and looking for ways to fix things.

Uh, you should be looking to deal WR to improve your RB situation, not the other way around.

Top Bottom