• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football Discussion Thread - 2017 Season

Eric Hall

So happy I ended up benching Funchess this week. Hopefully Garçon can do well for me this week.

Also Elliott has been pretty good kicking for me this season.

McBryBry

Its time. My mom's husband is a total prick. Also a hardcore Cowboys fan who has Dak, Dez and Zeke. Also ended up with a fantastic starting squad and is the only undefeated team left in our 10 team standard.

QB Dak, Watson, WR Dez, Ditz, Devonte, Maclin, Jones Jr, RB Kareem, Zeke, Miller, AP, Buck Allen, Powell, TE Walker

As we know, Zeke is gone. I just so happen to have the other 2 Dallas backs. I also have a desire to try and ruin him.

My team is QB Brady, WR Julio, Amari, Tate, Landry, Cobb, Rishard, RB Fournette, CJA, McCaffrey, Jamaal, Morris, McFadden, TE ASJ

As I said, I want to ruin him. He's already commented in the league chat about me grabbing the two Dallas handcuffs. I've been waiting for this day. However, I have bad judgement on trades and am afraid of not going for enough. Can I get some advice from you guys? Help me keep this man from getting the champ belt.

Edwardo

Hmm, Mike Evans owner in our keeper league wants to make a deal.

14 team 0.5 PPR

Giving away: Tevin Coleman and Jerick McKinnon
Getting: Mike Evans and another player

I have a bunch of rbs.. Bell, Kamara, Coleman, McKinnon, Crowell, Charles

My receivers aren't that good.. Watkins, Cobb, Rishard Matthews. They all have a week 8 bye too, same as my QB.

What do y'all think?

knicks

1 PPR. I will be playing at least three of the following running backs (1 in the flex spot):

Jay Ajayi @ Falcons
Jerrick McKinnon vs. Packers
Ty Montgomery @ Vikings
James White @ Jets
Chris Thompson vs. 49ers

I like McKinnon for sure. In a normal situation I would of course play Montgomery, but given his health it's a risky play. Ajayi has been just awful this year, but it's hard to sit given the potential. James White and Chris Thompson are both great PPR plays and their oppopnents this week are good match ups. Suggestions on who to start?

McBryBry

Hmm, Mike Evans owner in our keeper league wants to make a deal.

14 team 0.5 PPR

Giving away: Tevin Coleman and Jerick McKinnon
Getting: Mike Evans and another player

I have a bunch of rbs.. Bell, Kamara, Coleman, McKinnon, Crowell, Charles

My receivers aren't that good.. Watkins, Cobb, Rishard Matthews. They all have a week 8 bye too, same as my QB.

What do y'all think?

What are the options for the other player?

Starting Funchess was not fun....:(

Agreed. Was hoping for another TD performance but I think Caff is gonna continue to get more, taking away from Funchess.

PillarEN

Its time. My mom's husband is a total prick. Also a hardcore Cowboys fan who has Dam, Dez and Zeke. Also ended up with a fantastic starting squad and is the only undefeated team left in our 10 team standard.

QB Dak, Watson, WR Dez, Ditz, Devonte, Maclin, Jones Jr, RB Kareem, Zeke, Miller, AP, Buck Allen, Powell, TE Walker

As we know, Zeke is gone. I just so happen to have the other 2 Dallas backs. I also have a desire to try and ruin him.

My team is QB Brady, WR Julio, Amari, Tate, Landry, Cobb, Rishard, RB Fournette, CJA, McCaffrey, Jamaal, Morris, McFadden, TE ASJ

As I said, I want to ruin him. He's already commented in the league chat about me grabbing the two Dallas handcuffs. I've been waiting for this day. However, I have bad judgement on trades and am afraid of not going for enough. Can I get some advice from you guys? Help me keep this man from getting the champ belt.

Is this you and your stepdad?

Code:
[IMG]http://media.philly.com/images/20070914_dn_Z1FWOO14F.JPG[/IMG]

Cmc ppr feels good...

i don't watch college football but I wish I did a little more investigating as I saw (at least online) him being a "swiss army knife" while he played at stanford so I thought he'd be a 3 down back which apparently isn't the case. cmc in non ppr = sadpanda

at least it looks like jstew is being used less and less though, at least I can now start consider starting him weekly since after the first 3-4 weeks I just benched him. he should be money in ppr, hell even in half point will all the dump offs he receives

Faced Wentz/Ertz/Agholor last night.. not happy this week.

Also.. you're welcome McKinnon owners.. I traded him for Dez Bryant. He's going to blow up now for the rest of the season.

looks like another did not practice for diggs

hopefully thielen will get some more targets as i'm forced to start him this week

i'll most likely end up disappointed though

someone ended up dropping matt bryant this morning(I guess due to the uncertainty on whether or not he'll play)

just saw that quinn said he'll play sunday

the waiver will clear on sunday morning, hopefully i'll get him

Man, it's a dumpster fire for defenses this week.

Need help picking..

Titans vs Colts
Tampa @ Arizona
LA Rams @ Jacksonville.

Everything else available is somehow even worse than that.

Colt's haven't been great, but neither have the Titans, but at least they're home.

Palmer has been getting sacked a lot, but Tampa D isn't great.

Maybe Bortles pulls a Bortles again? Surely a pick-6 is possible?

HALP!

Tom Nook

Need help picking..

Titans vs Colts
Tampa @ Arizona
LA Rams @ Jacksonville.

Colt's haven't been great, but neither have the Titans, but at least they're home.

HALP!

Titans are a decent team to stream this week. DEF average 13pts against Colts.

Need help picking..

Titans vs Colts
Tampa @ Arizona
LA Rams @ Jacksonville.

HALP!

I believe the bucs are getting 4-5 starters back as far as the defense goes this week (i heard it on fantasy footballers podcast) you should probably look into it though

Edwardo

Hmm.... He countered with this..

Giving:
Sammy Watkins
Jerick McKinnon
Tevin Coleman

For:
Mike Evans
Mike Wallace
Eddie Lacy
John Brown

0.5 ppr

Edit: I made the trade

Hmm.... He countered with this..

Giving:
Sammy Watkins
Jerick McKinnon
Tevin Coleman

For:
Mike Evans
Mike Wallace
Eddie Lacy
John Brown

0.5 ppr

Edit: I made the trade

you're basically trading mckinnon and tevin coleman for mike evans

if you have depth at rb, go for it but i'm not a big fan of the trade

Argh

Doug Martin vs Cards: tons of opportunity, bad matchup
Jerick McKinnon vs Packers: opportunity and passing downs
Javorius Allen vs Bears: West out, its the Bears

Trying to pick 2.

Sneed is in Free Agency, but that means dropping a bench player like Gore. Someone also dropped JAX D/ST and I could use that when KC has their week 10 bye.

Also, Amari Cooper is killing me. Contemplating starting Jamison Crowder instead. What does GAF think?

PillarEN

Cooper is a bust. Trade for something decent. Or if you want that Jax D enough grab them for him. Do you have 5 receivers or only 4?

Cooper is a bust. Trade for something decent. Or if you want that Jax D enough grab them for him. Do you have 5 receivers or only 4?

5 WR, including S.Watkins, which is a rollercoaster.

But if Cooper has one good game his trade potential increases. I dunno, sunk cost fallacy and all that...

Doomsayer

Having trouble with my running backs this week.

Demarco Murray against the Colts
Lamar Miller against the Browns
Doug Martin against the Cardinals
McKinnon against the Packers

Pick 3. Right now leaning Miller, Martin, McKinnon.

Top Bottom