• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football Discussion Thread - 2017 Season

duxstar

Am i the only one whose noticed Julio Underperforming this year, is it crazy to trade him on name value ? I mean hes going to step up right?

I think id let him go for like A borderline #1 Rb and Receiver.

Kakaroach

Would you guys give up Keenan Allen for Melvin Gordon straight up in a PPR league? I might throw in Cohen as well because I don't think he has much value going forward. I would still have Michael Thomas as a WR 1 and Cooks would be my number 2. Kamara as a likely flex play every week.

NYR

Would you guys give up Keenan Allen for Melvin Gordon straight up in a PPR league? I might throw in Cohen as well because I don't think he has much value going forward. I would still have Michael Thomas as a WR 1 and Cooks would be my number 2. Kamara as a likely flex play every week.

Who are your RBs? I like that trade a lot.

Am i the only one whose noticed Julio Underperforming this year, is it crazy to trade him on name value ? I mean hes going to step up right?

I think id let him go for like A borderline #1 Rb and Receiver.
Team is in a funk and his injury not making it even better. Keep him. You going to need him for the playoffs

duxstar

Team is in a funk and his injury not making it even better. Keep him. You going to need him for the playoffs

The trade i was looking at was Julio Jones for Melvin Gordon/Keenan Allen,

Thats a late tier 1 RB, and a possible #1 wr.

To be fair at this point in time I don't NEED to trade anyone, my team is fucking godlike through 6 games.

Wentz
Todd Gurley
Ezekial Elliot
Doug Martin to Back them up
Rob Kelley in case Martin goes down
Julio Jones
Deandre Hopkins
Tyreek Hill
Sammy Watkins
Will Fuller
Travis Kelce
Zach Miller at backup

I just feel like i could make a move to somehow shore up the RB position if Elliot's suspension holds.

Joe

Any Flex recommendations for a 12-team standard league?

Best choices:
J.J. Nelson vs. Buccaneers
Jamison Crowder vs. 49ers
Marvin Jones vs. Saints

Any Flex recommendations for a 12-team standard league?

Best choices:
J.J. Nelson vs. Buccaneers
Jamison Crowder vs. 49ers
Marvin Jones vs. Saints

I just grabbed Jones for a backup WR. I think he's going to put up consistently decent flex numbers

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I love the wr core for my team (2 flex)

Micheal Thomas
DeAndre Hopkins
Chris Hogan
Tyreek Hill
Michael Crabtree
Adam Thielen

And I just picked up Mike Williams as a speculative pickup.

Wish anyone on my league would trade WRs for RBs though :/

Absolutely. Gordon’s a stud.

gutshot

Would you guys drop any of these players for Breida?

Buck Allen
Bilal Powell
Mike Gillislee
Tarik Cohen

Jameis Winston
Matt Stafford
Marcus Mariota

gutshot

Are you in a 2 qb league? Keep the 2 qbs you like and pickup brieda

Nah, 1 QB but someone dropped Mariota after he got injured and I figured he was worth an add since neither Stafford or Winston are setting the world on fire.

I guess I can drop Stafford since he is banged up too and has a lower ceiling than Mariota.

DerekNYC

With the trade rumors, what do you think about trying to pick up Hyde?

Was offered Hyde, Breida, and Amari Cooper for Ingram/Tyreek Hill. Thoughts?

Ptaaty

Nah, 1 QB but someone dropped Mariota after he got injured and I figured he was worth an add since neither Stafford or Winston are setting the world on fire.

I guess I can drop Stafford since he is banged up too and has a lower ceiling than Mariota.
Yep. Drop staff for breida.

Pick 2:

J. Crowder
Marvin Jones
W. Snead

I just dropped McGuire since Forte is coming back, but I'll stream McCown

Amari Cooper stay being a PITA

Ptaaty

which two WRs would you play...

Fitz
D Jax
Demaryius

Not sure why by Demaryius has done nothing at all this year...and there is no need this week as Denver likely to go run heavy / play from ahead.

So I like them in the same order you have....DJax is always hit and miss...but at least he has A touchdown and A 100 yard game. Damaryious has about nothing.

PillarEN

GB Packers players FLEX question in 1/2 PPR:

I have Cobb, Jones and Monty.

Jones and Monty likely splitting carries. Maybe yes maybe no. Big question mark.

Cobb will take his normal role as usual and that makes him a very viable FLEX option.

Do I go with the more certain WR or roll the dice on one of the two RBs?

Pick one. PPR, .2per carry.

Aaron Jones
Elijah McGuire
Chris Thompson
Davante Adams

Adams is easily the pick here in PPR. I don't really know how much to value the .2 per carry but I still think that I would pick Adams.

Engram @ Denver or Kyle Rudolph vs GB.

Engram is basically all the Giants have left, but going against Denver's D scares me..

Engram and pray.

If it makes you feel better according to my league Denver is the 27th best defense against TEs in PPR. Someone has to catch passes too, even if it ends up being a blow out.

Top Bottom