• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv47

My kids both shake their heads in incomprehension when I turn on wrasslin'. My wife scorned it at first, but has slowly gotten interested, mainly due to enjoying Steph's character. It's weird.

scabro

Kek_them_-_Dubs.jpg

Whoever posted that CM Punk video on WWE's account doesn't know what a staph infection looks like. (Insert must have been Dr. Amann joke here)

He probably thought "baseball-sized staph infection" meant that it would look like there was a baseball under his skin. No. It means that there's redness the size of a baseball around what looks like a double-size pimple.

scabro

Whoever posted that CM Punk video on WWE's account doesn't know what a staph infection looks like. (Insert must have been Dr. Amann joke here)

He probably thought "baseball-sized staph infection" meant that it would look like there was a baseball under his skin. No. It means that there's redness the size of a baseball around what looks like a double-size pimple.

are you implying Dr. Chris Amann doesn't know what a staph infection looks like?

im not saying im snitching to the WWE, but if they agree to give me a percentage of the settlement i might have no choice

Did you guys see that thread where some guy got jumped by the IRA? What's up with this white-on-white crime?

Thanks Obama

I watch wrestling therefore I don't think I will ever be in a position to have kids :/

Speak for yourself, CHEESY

The jig is up guys.

Wrestling have been exposed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dXOrRuKttc

Pack it up, boys. Call a mod, we're movin' to reddit

Alucard

Banned
LOL @ that Marvel vs. Boxing match thread.

"Is this a UFC thing?"
"Why watch two old regular guys fight when I could watch two superheroes fight?"

I don't even.

RP912

Banned
Man....this CZW ppv is asscheeks...come on Superkick party and Jeez so I can move on with my life and play The Crew.

Cagey

Banned

"Is this a UFC thing?"
"Why watch two old regular guys fight when I could watch two superheroes fight?"

I don't even.
I don't understand the popularity of these comics and comic movies, for the life of me.

I grew up too Asian nerdy for this white nerd shit.

"Is this a UFC thing?"

I don't even.

Say whatever the fuck you want about comic fans, but I think even they wouldn't spend $100 (solo, not people chipping in) for one comic that's 5 or 10 years too late

Doberu

Fastlane is tomorrow. My only problem with this ppv. Is Cena going after the US belt... like why....... I could just imagine Cena fiending for a belt. And he set his eyes on Rusev..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom