• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, Rollins is an afterthought at this point. Third wheel hardcore.

Yeah, but once everything cools off, he got to get better while being booked pretty alright. Imagine if they actually gave Roman this whole time to get better?

Frecklestein is back?

Shake my god damn hand.

giphy.gif

Released long after the meme was dead and buried:
John_Cena_shirt.jpg

Subtle Hot Lesbian Action reference through typeface? Sure!
John_Cena_as_WHC.jpg

Carny motherfuckers (WWE), meet carny motherfuckers (Susan G. Komen Foundation).
john_cena_rise_above_cancer_authentic_t-shirt_package_4.jpg

Literally, who the fuck would wear this?!

But I'd wear any Cena shirt before I'd ever wear this:
W05964.jpg

GAF... I'm drunk and dangerously close to signing up for WWE Network. I know it's free this month, but I've already missed the majority of the month (and I'm sure once I put in my CC info I'll let it lapse and auto-subscribe from henceforth)

The PPV is tomorrow, but I can't watch any of the RAWs leading up to it (I don't have hulu plus).

I've been out of the wrestling game since WCW vs. NWO era, and all of the potential options of WWE Network are overwhelming me.

Where should I even start? Since I can't catch up on the main plot leading up to tomorrow's PPV, I guess my only choice is to watch legacy stuff? Or does NXT/Smackdown/TNA tie in to tomorrow's PPV?

Either way, is this a good idea or not, and if I DO subscribe how do I figure out where to begin in terms of good and/or relevant things to watch?

GAF... I'm drunk and dangerously close to signing up for WWE Network. I know it's free this month, but I've already missed the majority of the month (and I'm sure once I put in my CC info I'll let it lapse and auto-subscribe from henceforth)

The PPV is tomorrow, but I can't watch any of the RAWs leading up to it (I don't have hulu plus).

I've been out of the wrestling game since WCW vs. NWO era, and all of the potential options of WWE Network are overwhelming me.

Where should I even start? Since I can't catch up on the main plot leading up to tomorrow's PPV, I guess my only choice is to watch legacy stuff? Or does NXT/Smackdown/TNA tie in to tomorrow's PPV?

Either way, is this a good idea or not, and if I DO subscribe how do I figure out where to begin in terms of good and/or relevant things to watch?

run

Xater

Just go to sleep. Once you are sober you'll realize what a dumb idea that is.

If I raise my kids to be wrasslin fans, I've failed as a father.

This is my curse. I don't wish this upon anyone, especially my children.

WWEShop covers all of your needs, from cradle to grave:

From clothing your children:
621ce66f8b7138749b4bd5f127b62d40.jpg

To books to teach your children about Hustle, Loyalty, Respect:
513vuGecZxL.jpg

To feeding them at school:
1377857857-34568500.jpg

And feeding them at home:
WWF-Superstars-cereal.jpg

And making sure them grow up strong:
vitamins.jpg

Making sure they're clean:
soap0.jpg

To entertaining them on holidays:
child-wwe-stone-cold-costume.jpg

To teaching them about Santa:
WarriorComic2.jpg

And the power of cinema in making dreams come true:
Ready_to_rumble_poster.jpg

And the power of imagination:
authenticbaby.jpg

And then, preparing them for adventures in dating:
wcw_cologne.jpg

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
But I'd wear any Cena shirt before I'd ever wear this:
W05964.jpg

That just made me nauseous. It's like some dude combed his mullet over the front and jelled it up.

Do it. It's only $9.99 a month. I just spent more on that on a coffee and wrap.

Xater

I should probably put anyone excited for a potential new Xtreme Beach Volleyball game on my ignore list. If you like that you can't be a good person.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I should probably put anyone excited for a potential new Xtreme Beach Volleyball game on my ignore list. If you like that you can't be a good person.

Marie Rose being added to the games should make Dead or Alive a banned game on Gaf. Like CG and H. Like what the fuck at that blatant pedophilia. They don't even try to cover it up with underage girls with grown women bodies. This one is just a child's body.

Marie Rose being added to the games should make Dead or Alive a banned game on Gaf. Like CG and H. Like what the fuck at that blatant pedophilia. They don't even try to cover it up with underage girls with grown women bodies. This one is just a child's body.

Apparently she's 18 bro, it's totally fine. A bit too old for friend Cure, but she's okay to go!

L3yV82O.png

...totally fine

scabro

If I raise my kids to be wrasslin fans, I've failed as a father.

This is my curse. I don't wish this upon anyone, especially my children.

The dream by that point is to belong in a tax bracket of people which this form of entertainment cannot hope to grasp, friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom