• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

q1kJrly.jpg

ets6A32.jpg

So DMczaf told me that Meltzer said Rollins would come out of this show looking like a major star.

Rollins ran away from Randy Orton straight into the parking lot.

Daniel Bryan's popularity exploded after jobbing to Sheamus at wrestlemania. Now it looks like his time as a main eventer will come to a end by jobbing to Sheamus as the opener of another WM 4 years later.

Its like poetry. It rimes.

Sephzilla

Not feeling either of those matches. HHH is the best person to put with Sting but the story isn't there. Sting in WWE isn't really doing anything for me but that might be because I've been watching him in TNA for the last 10 years.
Because most people want Taker vs Sting and Bryan vs Brock made so much more sense for a main event. But we gotta make Roman look strong.

RP912

Banned
Good to see WM keeping on the tradition of even numbers=good...odd numbers= shit

but you never know. Bray/Taker could be the bees knees.

The top three matches on the Wrestlemania card will basically be this:

A guy leaving the company the next day vs. a babyface being pushed down everyones throats who will likely be booed

A 55 year old who has not wrestled a good match in years vs. a 45 year old part time wrestler

A broken down 49 year old who lost what made him special last year vs a guy who's been in countless awful/boring PPV matches since he came up to the WWE

Zach

Just finished Fast Lane. It wasn't a great watch, but I highly recommend starting late so you can fast forward through some of the recaps, commentator booth segments, commercials and dull intros.

Fox318

The top three matches on the Wrestlemania card with basically be this:

A guy leaving the company the next day vs. a babyface being pushed down everyones throats who will likely be booed

A 55 year old who has not wrestled a good match in years vs. a 45 year old part time wrestler

A broken down 49 year old who lost what made him special last year vs a guy who's been in countless awful/boring PPV matches since he came up to the WWE

ZlJEyWL.gif

Zertez

Why does the Wrestlemania logo have a play button underneath? :/
At one point they said it is for technology because it is being held near Silicon Valley, but it looks like a buy button to me. Vince doesnt want to use number for WM any more. The outcome for almost every match was a little surprising for me tonight.

I guess since Cena cant have the main event at WM this year, he wants to squash Rusev at WM instead of tonight. Decent match between Bryan and Reigns, even though Bryan carried him most of the way. I dont know if it was to waste time, help sell Bryan hurting Reigns or to help Reigns catch his breath, but the ref stopping the match in the ring was a dumb call.

Im curious who they will have Bryan face now. I hope it isnt Sheamus again. It probably will be Sheamus or maybe Dolph. Everyone wants to see Taker and Sting, not Triple H. I guess Sting or Taker isnt health enough to carry each other.

MG310

I'm guessing Ambrose/Barrett get a ladder match. Since Ambrose stole the belt and it sounded like he was yelling about Barrett "Not wanting to fight for it" when he tried to get counted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom