• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
No.
ee3d447a.jpg

NO.

when you ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssent me

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm less worried about who is behind the mask and more worried about the idea of them rehashing Captain New Japan in NOAH.

JavyOO7

I'll never forget it. Captain New Japan comes out in the battle royal in WK9 and... there's laughter as he's coming in. Talk about cringe. =/

RP912

Banned
Judging from the reactions of Fast Lane so far...Wrestling World 2002 doesn't seem half as bad because holy crap this event was brutal.

Judging from the reactions of Fast Lane so far...Wrestling World 2002 doesn't seem half as bad because holy crap this event was brutal.

If I remember rightly the 6-man jr's tag is a ton of fun, mostly because Dick Togo's awesome. Also, Akiyama vs Nagata was pretty good. The rest is shit though, classic batshit insane Inoki-ism booking.

tm24

Tried to find more Faby matches since X-Pac said she was the best female worker in the world, and she's super over in Mexico. While doing this, I discovered that lucha libre really loves the men vs women angle.
Yes they do. Faby vs mari eventually included Gran Apache, so they love the father vs daughter angle too

Im on mobile so I can't look it up right now, but look for faby & mari vs Los traumas. Fun tag match

RP912

Banned
If I remember rightly the 6-man jr's tag is a ton of fun, mostly because Dick Togo's awesome. Also, Akiyama vs Nagata was pretty good. The rest is shit though, classic batshit insane Inoki-ism booking.

Yea that match was cool....the rest not so much :/ :/

Atleast we got the chance to see a younger Khali.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If the handspring elbow spot is considered a 'diva move' then Dean Ambrose needs to stop doing that diva tornado ddt spot. Actually, diva move or not he needs to stop doing it.

BlPcuGd.gif

classic batshit insane Inoki-ism booking.
Did you see who still wants Brock back?
Yes they do. Faby vs mari eventually included Gran Apache, so they love the father vs daughter angle too

Im on mobile so I can't look it up right now, but look for faby & mari vs Los traumas. Fun tag match

I was blown away how over Faby is. I've never seen any modern women that over. Kana couldn't dream of those kinds of reactions.

RP912

Banned
Have they even updated any of their old content? I tried to find Nak vs Makabe for the IWGP title and it still isn't up. I want to watch that match. Is it up anywhere? Can find it on youtube or dailymotion.

They started to upload some older content from the 70s and 80s...still waiting for more NWO Japan matches.

DominoKid

reigns was good. obv bryan helped but you shouldn't be mad at that outcome.

hope the reigns/brock match is hype. they're gonna need to keep the tempo high.

Loved the pre-show's Ambrose stuff. Dean made the title seem so important in the past and for the future. Shame they've done this same kind of setup for the past half-decade. Opening tag had a great finish and excellent post-match with Orton, but the wrong man lost in a match with Rowan. With all of their issues, it's so great to see Goldust go out on big stage nationally with his father by his side. Cody and Dustin tried, but this was just a bunch of moves with a fucked up finish, a crowd chanting "boring", and a good post-match brawl.

Tag title match was fun - so glad to see the Brass Ring Club with the belts! Divas title match was okay. IC Title match was good until the fuck finish. Loved everything about the Bray-Taker tease. Bray shined and man did he need to. Rusev vs. Cena was fantastic and they had the right finish with a low blow and an Accolade pass out - the angle of Cena's arms was nasty. Bryan-Roman was very good, largely due to Bryan, who risked fucking up his neck further to get Roman to the next level. I think they're dooming Roman here as that match needs glue and with Bryan out of the match and Brock possibly on the way out of the company, it won't have it unless Brock has his working boots on to up his price. Show as a whole wasn't good, but the money matches delivered.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2015/02/wwe-fast-lane-2015.html

Screens -

Pre-Show

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/63r8uasszsw8gpiyn3bzc2n8jrd83gza

Main Show Part 1 -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/znmtliidpvl6mr2mcb5uhnt2tpnxoq0n

Main Show Part 2 -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/9w3fnp8l0x32bye1t6kgyj8fsg3j3x8d

Sephzilla

Man, my Wrestlemania OT is gonna be fun.

Bryan vs Roman was a good match but Bryan did most of the heavy lifting during it. I'm a little upset that it was basically a Cena finish where Roman eats and survives all of his opponents finishers and then SPEAR WINS LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom