• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fight for Youth | FG charity tournament | April 14

pwg9q.jpg

I just realized i have brazzers as a cable channel (though i have to pay extra to get it)LOL

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Let them. If it's just this, I don't care. I'm ready to die for the real community. If this is what keeps them busy and they stay away from real insults to other good people in the community that actually try to build it. WELL FUCK IT THEN. Let them get at me.

Clearly Marvel paid Justin to promote the new Spiderman reboot and the Avengers moving by playing Spider Man and Captain America in the same week.

Just wait until the Dark Knight comes out Justin will be showing up to tournaments as Batman.

GabbyJay

Ben's Lens Ben's Lens Ben's Lens
Let them. If it's just this, I don't care. I'm ready to die for the real community. If this is what keeps them busy and they stay away from real insults to other good people in the community that actually try to build it. WELL FUCK IT THEN. Let them get at me.

rvOmK.gif

Clearly Marvel paid Justin to promote the new Spiderman reboot and the Avengers moving by playing Spider Man and Captain America in the same week.

Just wait until the Dark Knight comes out Justin will be showing up to tournaments as Batman.

He's already Batman IRL. (DansGame/Boshy Stream)

Mr. Fix

The hero we deserve!

Top Bottom