• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fight for Youth | FG charity tournament | April 14

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
So I see stream viewers are getting upset and misunderstanding my quote where I say "Stream Monsters are not a part of the FGC." I don't consider someone who watches/enjoys and participates in a cordial manner (being supportive) a monster. The term "stream monster" was created with negative connotation. That scum that just trolls & is negative. Yes, those people are not my community. Everyone else, <3.

I troll streams hard as fuck, and I go to tournaments and support the scene, but I'll happily call myself a stream monster.

kewlmyc

This is pretty boring honestly. I don't think it's the game because I get the same feeling when watching Rufus play in SF4. Maybe I just don't like Rufus.

Nabs

iTj7i0Dggxwx4.gif

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
That chat log pic is gonna follow Markman to the end of the earth.

Floe would look reaaaaally weird with his head shaved.

Oh Floe....

Good shit to Eternal Rival though. Tatsu has a really damn good Vega just like SF4.

That chat log pic is gonna follow Markman to the end of the earth.

It's not the first time. A poster by the name of Rigsley on SRK had a avatar of Markman calling Daigo a "nigga", but no one know 100% if it's legit or not. It's w/e even if Mark said it I don't see the big deal. Just a damn joke.

So I see stream viewers are getting upset and misunderstanding my quote where I say "Stream Monsters are not a part of the FGC." I don't consider someone who watches/enjoys and participates in a cordial manner (being supportive) a monster. The term "stream monster" was created with negative connotation. That scum that just trolls & is negative. Yes, those people are not my community. Everyone else, <3.

You don't have to explain, you are spot on.

What I would like to see is a video of all the top players explaining that the sort of behaviour seen on the streams is not on and just not cool.

I would still like to think the majority are there to watch and discuss the games and scenes, without being obnoxious.

I don't understand mvc3, I want to play marvel because it's fun to watch players do crazy combos.

There's less to it than it looks, but it's all happening at 100mph, so you're making a decision every half second. very easy to get mindfucked, crossed up, or opened up, and lots of people have one touch kills. crazzzyyyy game, but yeah, it's called "crack" for a reason.

Top Bottom