• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

G1 Climax 24 |OT| New Japan Pro-Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Hopefully the Yoshi Hashi save leads to something between him and Yujiro. We don't need to see the Yujiro/Ishii rematch now.

My head hurts watching this Goto/Shibata match already.

ghostmind

It's time for the man.

Nakamura.gif

Jamie OD

just woke up, show been delivering?

It's been a bit of a damp squib but I like it so far. As a big payoff for the tournament we just had it is disappointing. Also there's a big angle which annoyed a lot of people I know but it clearly sets up a major main event down the line so I'm fine with it.

I'm just wondering what it'll take for the Bullet Club haters to stop watching - seems they despise the whole stable with the force of 1000x suns, yet are back the very next PPV to start complaining all over again when it's been OBVIOUS for months and months that the angle was only going to escalate.

Jamie OD

I'm just wondering what it'll take for the Bullet Club haters to stop watching - seems they despise the whole stable with the force of 1000x suns, yet are back the very next PPV to start complaining all over again when it's been OBVIOUS for months and months that the angle was only going to escalate.

Same fanbase that complains about Raw every week and keep watching. I wouldn't worry about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom