• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - 08/05/2014

I really hope that with Drake being in the area now they can bring him on more often. He fits the tone of the show so well and is the perfect counter to Dan.

Bacon

"What's the problem john?" Too fucking funny. These last 5 or 6 bombcasts have been absolute gold. It seems like every week someone has said in this thread that it's the best it's ever been. Dan is just what GB needed.

It is very very funny. Dan definitely seems to be a character invented entirely for the Bombcast!

I can't work out if he's real or just one of the best spoofs ever created!

Watch the Elite dangerous quick look - his questions about space are just breath-taking!

You can hear Drew mentally re-calibrating his assessment of Dan every time he asks a new question.

Jhoan

Oh man, Dan's story about wearing glasses and fucking up his eyes.

I love Dan, he's so crazy.
I lost it at that part. Drake made it funnier chiming in. All just to try to look cool. Dan is charmingly ignorant but has a happy-go-lucky attitude about it.

I gotta go back to register to the Jose Canseco part again. The jokes sailed over my head.

Mindlog

I had a really good laugh at the 'hardcore gamer' letter that thought online poker players were casual.
Do you even multi-table?

Lingitiz

Drake was actually way more informed on current news and games than I was expecting. Hopefully they can get him on often.

Top Bottom