• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast Live - 07/26/16 - Episode 440

Renpatsu

Episode 440 - Date: 07/26/2016 - Duration:
02:25:39
- Download - Live Video Archive

We've made history by broadcasting the first live podcast live on the Internet ever in history. Ever. This discussion of Headlander, Quadrilateral Cowboy, Sonic the Hedgehog, the Nintendo NX, Segagaga, Stranger Things, 16-bit sound hardware, laserdiscs, Crystal Pepsi, and Matt Pinfield will live on long after we're gone.
gbuhf_castxsoh2.png

gbuhf_250px_brad5rqtr.png
gbuhf_250px_jeffdarhp.png
gbuhf_250px_drewzmokx.png
gbuhf_250px_dand9poo.png
gbuhf_250px_jason1upga.png

bjork

bombcast is my tuesday night work thing, but it's cool that this exists. I know people will timestamp or gif the more standout moments, so hopefully I don't miss out on too much visually.

Lijik

They should never cut to Jason and just leave him as a disembodied arm on the table ala Thing from the Adams Family

Hasney

Thank god Dan has been off caffiene.

I tried watching the test footage and it was weird. Watching it live still feels weird.

Do you watch any other podcasts? Maybe it's due to the GT and EZA podcasts, video podcasts are just normal for me.

oti

Banned
How doesn't Dan know that there are huge fires in their area? I live in Northern Germany and I know about this. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

Hasney

Starbound sounds like a bit of a bummer. I got it in a humble bundle and just waited for 1.0. Sounds like there is still promise there though.

Sausage ghost sounds cool though.

sprinkles

Starbound sounds like a bit of a bummer. I got it in a humble bundle and just waited for 1.0. Sounds like there is still promise there though.

Sausage ghost sounds cool though.
Yeah I got it for 10$ in that early Humble Bundle too and then never played it. I really want to at one time or another though.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I also don't like Quadrilateral Cowboy but because it's not actually about hacking. It's just a puzzle game with a bad style.

justjim89

Yeah, the coding nonsense looks really obnoxious and clunky. Maybe it's just not for me because I type with two fingers and have to look at the keyboard.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Yeah, the coding nonsense looks really obnoxious and clunky. Maybe it's just not for me because I type with two fingers and have to look at the keyboard.

You are a monster

Alright, I've seen enough to confirm that this is not for me. I'll wait for the audio version.

popo

How doesn't Dan know that there are huge fires in their area? I live in Northern Germany and I know about this. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

Do you watch the news? There is your answer. Dan has said he gets all his world news from John Oliver.

Top Bottom