• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast Live - 07/26/16 - Episode 440

Maybe it's because I'm on mobile, but their video player leaves a lot to be desired. I didn't see any video quality options, and source is way too sweet for my bandwidth blood. It'd be great if they at the very least had an audio only live option.

Again, based on the tone of how they said it, I highly doubt it. Jeff said "We'll see" in a diplomatic way. He wasn't being totally dismissive and leading, like they do with stuff when they're like: "Wait for the review."

The game could very well have problems, but I think it's just Jeff projecting on his perception of the game, which he's shared before.

"We'll see." could mean a a couple different things aside from what you have defined it to be.

Vire

Eh, that comment was lame by Jeff even if it ends up being true.

Hopefully he has at least played it and isn't just being a dick to a group of people who slaved away on a game for three years just to make a dumb joke.

Renpatsu

Maybe it's because I'm on mobile, but their video player leaves a lot to be desired. I didn't see any video quality options, and source is way too sweet for my bandwidth blood. It'd be great if they at the very least had an audio only live option.
HD or SD is the only option.

Zaph

Hopefully he has at least played it and isn't just being a dick to a group of people who slaved away on a game for three years just to make a dumb joke.

I think it's more of a joke on how much some people expect of NMS.

uxsZd6e.gif

Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 looks great indeed.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

Jeff is extremely cynical and jaded and doesn't like a lot of games that many others do. His taste is way far from unimpeachable though.

I think it's more of a joke on how much some people expect of NMS.

Exactly, I think when the game comes out I think a lot of expectations are going to be shattered. Maybe not for the informed Gaf crowd, but there's certainly a lot of people out there who are inflating NMS into something it's not.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Exactly, I think when the game comes out I think a lot of expectations are going to be shattered. Maybe not for the informed Gaf crowd, but there's certainly a lot of people out there who are inflating NMS into something it's not.

Maybe, but don't be surprised when he's not that impressed with it, and at the same time don't hold it against him either. If you know the other games he usually likes, NMS is not really going to be like those.

Quonny

Wish they'd make the first episode free. I've been teetering towards subscribing for a while now, and if the live Bombcast is great I'd love to experience it and have it push me over the edge.

Hasney

Wish they'd make the first episode free. I've been teetering towards subscribing for a while now, and if the live Bombcast is great I'd love to experience it and have it push me over the edge.

Well the video is going up for everyone, so you'll know if you want to watch it live or not.

In Cabo on vacation from DC area.

Looking forward to downloading this from the flight home. Internet here I can't stream over mobile but will be great tomorrow on the long trip home.

Top Bottom