• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast Live - 07/26/16 - Episode 440

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
Remember guys if you ever find yourself in a situation where you have to fight a wolf, stab it until it's brain dies.

Stay safe gaf.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Are they going to have a video podcast channel too? I use pocket casts and would like the option to download the video version fir the train commute which has crappy mobile coverage

CSX

Golgo 13 is indeed great. Animation is fantastic as well.

tumblr_mqhmj45EyH1qzqnxxo1_500.gif

Not a preminum member but was this from the email section?

If so that was me who sent that email :)

I'll take this opportunity to recommend everyone take pictures of their possessions inside their homes. Renter's insurance will not cover them unless you have some level of proof that you owned them.

Lijik

The most sedate Nic Cage is his role in Astroboy, dude sounds like he was half asleep in the recording booth

oti

Banned
I don't know why but I feel like the video podcast will take away from the audio podcast.

Maybe not at first.

The timing is pretty damn perfect for Germany so I guess I'll just watch it live while browsing GAF or playing games. That way I can also clear my schedule and listen to other podcasts like TAL during walks.

Well that was a success! I'll still be listening to the audio podcast on my commute as usual, as I found myself getting distracted pretty easily watching it during the day like this.

Audio was a little quiet, but otherwise I think it went well.

I usually listen to the ads anyway on the Bombcast, because they're entertaining, but I admit it's weird Premium needs to deal with them now, since the Premium site advertises "Ad-Free Browsing Experience". But this is probably adding a lot to their costs.

Any bets on how long it takes to compress and upload to go live?

I'm betting we won't see the audio version for another few hours, unfortunately.

It was fun watching it live, but I'm not sure it's entertaining enough to just sit there and watch.

It isn't for me, but having access to it at 7pm is all kinds of cool here and sitting down to watch it in between what I'm doing is cool too. I can have it on the background and pause it when I need to.

It's the Giant LIVEcast with Jason "Fancy Porch" Oestreicher and Drew "I Wanna Live In His Hair" Scanlon!

(Brad's bedhead with his new do is amazing)

CSX

Wow not only was my email read this week but it was the first one as well?!

I'm honored :)

And Duke Togo is truly a badass motherfucker

ShutterMunster

They need a wider master shot, disembodied arms floating in the lower right is not the wave. I feel like they're too closed off from the cameras on the whole but that room looks narrow as hell.

Rlan

Jeff is so right about Sonic Mania.

Nah, Sonic 4 was a shit show to begin with. Early versions of it got out and we got this:

ueoKrBZ.gif

Clearly a half-assed mobile port they then ported to everything else. Looked wonky as shit from the start.

Mania is being made by Pagoda West Games, Chris Whitehead & Headcannon. These guys have made it their mission for years prior to becoming "legit" game devs to make Sonic engines and levels. I'd trust them more than Sonic Team at this point.

When Dan gets real excited and starts talking really
loudly and fast like it's really endearing but in an annoying way

He's like a kid who just saw star wars telling you about all of the fights

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If you were ever unsure that Jeff Gerstmann has garbage fire opinions that his employees accept as fact out of fear of him
250px-Popplio.png

look no further

Top Bottom