• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast Live - 08/23/16 - Episode 444

daydream

Banned

gbfds_deckvru77.gif

Episode 444 - Cricket Mouthfeel - Date: 08/23/2016 - Duration:
02:58:25
- Download - Premium Video Archive

Alexa Ray Corriea shows up to sell us on anime. Brad retaliates with Dota. An accord is struck over Bound, the new Deus Ex, that slim PS4, Tekken 7's precious moments, "Metal Gear" Survive, and exotic energy bars.

gbfds_cast9qu7a.png

gbfds_250px_bradn7u2u.png
gbfds_250px_jeffllu2r.png
gbfds_250px_drewheumr.png
gbfds_250px_jason3buqm.png

Volotaire

I feel it's hard to make a good videogame conspiracy story without compromising on some of the threads of the story. Because conspiracies have wide reaching implications and connections throughout the world, it requires sensible story notes at each thread. It also does not help that conspiracies are scoffed at in the real world.

I feel it's hard to make a good videogame conspiracy story without compromising on some of the threads of the story. Because conspiracies have wide reaching implications and connections throughout the world, it requires sensible story notes at each thread. It also does not help that conspiracies are scoffed at in the real world.

They are always scoffed at in the real world.....until they turn real.

Yup, going to finish Bound soon. Feel like I'm at the end, it's great so far as long as you enjoy a very relaxing and quiet game. Also, I'm surprised at how much focus on speed running it has.

Oh hey, Alexa! I was wondering when she'd make an appearance, she's been with Gamespot for how long now? Also, Drew/Jason combo is best combo.

Also, wait, we're 1.5 hours in and they're still in the "games we've played" section? daaaaaang.

Hasney

Oh hey, Alexa! I was wondering when she'd make an appearance, she's been with Gamespot for how long now? Also, Drew/Jason combo is best combo.

Also, wait, we're 1.5 hours in and they're still in the "games we've played" section? daaaaaang.

Only an hour

I thought you guys told me that Alexa was good and didn't suck, so why is she talking about anime

Alexa says Hyrule Warriors is trash?

You're fired.

Hyrule Warriors is EXCELLENT.

let's say the game was 100% identical to what it is now, except any zelda themes or trappings are gone

is it still an excellent game

Bubblegum Crisis & Cowboy Bebop are 2 of the four anime that I actually enjoy watching. One of my first online handles was named after one of the characters in Bubblegum Crisis.

Top Bottom