• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast Live - 08/23/16 - Episode 444

Anime?!

Uh, so how about that DOTA?

nGU27ll.gif

Mesoian

so you're like huge into all the other musou games, right

No. I think the focus on defense and countering in Hyrule Warriors makes it leagues better than the other musou games out there. It ads actual strategy to the otherwise mindless combat and keeps things really interesting.

Fuck the Forsaken though. That thing is terrible regardless of what game it's in.

It would have been better if Konami remakes MG 1 and 2 since they were only on the MSX. Everything is already there for them to just go do it and get Hayter on board.

e: Yes DREW, play RISING.
e2: When all that you care about in the MGS series flies away, you get to play this game.

Zaph

"witch hunt"

[img ]http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/trre.gif[/img]

Yup...

No doubt some people went too far, but apparently compiling things the developer's claimed is a witch hunt? Always annoying when the enthusiast press feel the need to use defensive language on a dev's behalf as their initial stance, then discuss from there.

Wiseblood

Anyone got a link to the stream video? I was listening about 15 or so minutes behind and they reloaded the chat page on me.

I've been watching the podcast on a delay, and I'm still at the part listening to Jeff talk about Deus Ex....Holy crap, after 5 years, it really sounds they changed very little in terms of mechanics from Human Revolution. I had hoped they might have tightened it up, but it sounds like it's nearly identical.

FStop7

Banned
I've been watching the podcast on a delay, and I'm still at the part listening to Jeff talk about Deus Ex....Holy crap, after 5 years, it really sounds they changed very little in terms of mechanics from Human Revolution. I had hoped they might have tightened it up, but it sounds like it's nearly identical.

I literally went directly from my first replay of DE:HR in years into DE:MD. The controls are similar, yeah. I think it's easier to aim and navigate in Mankind Divided. But you can even optionally set the controls in MD to be identical to the HR control scheme.

ReaperXL7

Awesome that Alexa is on this week, I really enjoy her podcast about Japanese games. It was on Hiatus for a little while because of her injury but it's fun to listen to.

https://airshipgamespot.libsyn.com

Kind of surprised she's on the bombcast since they aren't usually into Japanese RPGs.

FStop7

Banned
Yup...

No doubt some people went too far, but apparently compiling things the developer's claims is a witch hunt? Always annoying when the enthusiast press feel the need to use defensive language on a dev's behalf as their initial stance, then discuss from there.

They don't wanna limit those future job opportunities.

patapuf

I prefer them not going full rage mode everytime there's a hot topic, especially if they don't know all the details.

Even in cases where its somewhat warranted like NMS. There's enough of that approach everywhere else on the internet.

WTF Alexa? Hyrule Warriors is not trash. Was the fucking best musuo game I've ever played, and had some great art for the Zelda characters.

Top Bottom